chapter 34

Sadhvi's pov:

After sitting for what seems like hours..... Finally today's lectures completed.

We both waited for varun to leave.....as we can't before him. Already I was tired as hell and now even my patience is running out.

He packed his bag and left quickly may be even he got the murderous vibe from me.

Even we both left the class room and waited for Swapna and Akki outside the college building.

Because at this time our college tends to get very much crowdy.......it is so much that few people even bump into us in corridors as they were getting late.

We just escaped them and waited for my friends in a tree shade.

Suddenly Geetha asked me
"Hey....i think they are suspicious about your behaviour. "

"Am I looking that suspicious? "I asked as I was not understanding anything right now.

"I mean... Usually you will be in your own world that you don't talk to anyone or give an explanation.... You just talk mostly to others when it is absolutely necessary. They seemed quite shocked to see Priya asking you and also you are like your pants set on fire.... Waiting for chance to chase Priya out. It was definitely suspicious. "

She gave a huge explanation to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said
"Now I feel like just say the word I am married.

I mean it is stressing me out.... I mean all I think about now is how to behave well and not to do anything which will raise any suspicions.

I am so tired of it. May be because I can't even speak about it freely with our friends.... So I thought I will just get over it tomorrow.
As I said I will treat you all with the coolest ice cream and reveal about my marriage. I think that is the time where they both will be on their best mood. "

I think the idea was pretty good.... Even she smiled appreciatively.

After few minutes my friends came..... They were chatting with some group of boys.

We both waited for them to complete their conversation.....
After sometime they came to us and Swapna said
"Arey what yaar.... You guys can come and chat with them.... You guys behave like you are not even in this world. You should learn to talk to them comfortably.... Especially Sadhvi... You will ran away as if your pants are on fire if you were to talk to a boy. "

Even Akhila agreed to her and kept nudging me.

I know I don't talk to them.... And also it is not so nice thing..... Because, to be a good doctor I have to learn and improve my communication skills.

So I was embarrassed and not knowing what to say I just scratched my back of neck waiting them to stop all that.
Thankfully Geetha came to my rescue.

"Guys.... I hope you both have not forgotten about our ice cream treat given by a certain someone"she raised her brow at me.

Even I Played along.....

"Yeah.... Come-on let's go"i dragged them along with me to our college canteen.

We all reached the canteen and saw it was fully filled with people. Only few tables were free from people.

We went and sat on a table. Akki sat beside me , Swapna and Geetha opposite to me.

I enquired about their orders and went to the desk and placed our orders.

Now I know what has to come so my palms started sweating.....

He gave me my order.... I took them and went to table.

After seeing their favorite ice creams all were super excited. Without waiting for a second they grabbed their ice-cream from my hands and started eating.

I sat down on my chair slowly.....

I started feeling tense... I don't know how to brought up the topic.

I opened my ice cream and started eating.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

I can see they were engrossed in their ice cream.

I cleared my throat with that all were looking at me with a question mark on their face except Geetha. She already knows the matter.

"umm guys.... I have something to say with you. "

Swapna said
"OK then say it.... Why are you behaving like a nervous wreck?"

I took a deep breath and said in one breath
"IAMMARRIEDGUYS"

"I don't understand.... Repeat once again. "Akhila said.

I licked my lips and then I said

"I am married. "

They both started laughing......

Akki said
"Sadhvi even you are becoming naughty now a days.... Is this a prank... It is not funny. "

Even Swapna nodded her head agreeing with Akki.

"No.....it is not a prank.... It just happened. I was married on 24 Feb. "
I said waiting to face their wrath.

They both said nothing but stood up and then said
"Let's go to room and discuss this. Not here. "

And left from there leaving me and Geetha. Now I am afraid..... Their face was so emotion less.... As if they were some icebergs.

Geetha said
"Savi.... Don't worry they seem to be upset. You just have to explain your situation properly to them. "

I nodded and even we both left the canteen after paying the bill.

I opened the door to see devils sitting silently in our room.

This is some of the rarest times where our room is so silent. It is like silence before the storm.

I shaked my head as if removing all the negative things out of my brain.

"I can explain guys.... Please don't be angry. "I started.

"We are waiting for that."said they both together.

"You know that my parents are conservative..... We got a marriage proposal to which my dad said OK and then he informed me. At first i was hesitant but then thought... I know that i will be marrying a guy selected by my parents anyways. So why not now?

Then met my in-laws they are so nice to me. But they wanted me to marry in two days as grandma 's health was not good. It was her last wish. "I ended my explanation.

I closed my eyes to build up the courage to face their wrath.