chapter 42

Sadhvi 's pov:

The whole class went quite after seeing our professor entering our classroom.

I frowned seeing a file in his hand.

It is looking like some notice.

I really wish God that they don't do anything again  which makes me mad..... I am already unhappy with this seating arrangement. And now they are doing something again.

I just crossed my fingers now.....

We all were keenly observing our lecturer.... To get to know about the information in that file.

But he just kept it on his table and started his lecture.

'Why can't he just read that bloody file. I feel i will die with my over thinking.

I don't even know what's there in it but I am drawing all the possibilities in my mind.

Heck....i don't even know if that file concerns about us. '

I  turned my head to observe my surroundings.

To know whether they are as anxious as me?

But guess what? They are all listening to the class with utmost concentration.

I felt like ridiculed .....i slapped myself mentally for not listening to class.

I should just concentrate on the class.

I thought that..... Just then our professor said
"Thank you guys... We will continue this topic in next lecture. Today's time is completed. "

He took our attendance with the help of CR and grabbed the file on table.

He started speaking....

"OK guys listen to me carefully.

Our college management have decided to conduct our annual fest in next few days.... May be in next 15 days I think so.

So they expect all our students to participate in the event. "

I was disappointed.....

I know you may think of me as a weird girl.... But that's what I am I think so.

I enjoy binge watching my k dramas more than any celebrations.

I can't dance nor do I play any sports.....

So all I can do is sit and watch all the people who are performing .

Sometimes helping someone with their work if they asks for my help. Other than that I don't have anything to do. I will be bored to death....

But what our professor said almost made me cry......

"Students.... You can discuss all these things after I leave this class. I haven't completed yet so silent...... "

With that all shut their mouths up.

"OK.... As you all know fest arrangements will be done by the last batch.... That means the one who will complete their MBBS in one month.

But the problem is they will be busy with their study.....so college management decided that your class will be with 4th year students and give your hands in doing all the arrangements.... "

Now I think all are upset.
As you know.... No one what's to do work in fests all they want will be enjoyment. Here they are literally asking us to do all the work.
I know they said us to help our seniors but the scenario will be different.

We can't possibly hope them to do work with us. Some will be busy studying and others may have that senior ego which makes  us to do all the work ourselves. This is what going to happen.

Our CR stood and raised his doubts.
"Sir why us? I mean you can ask our seniors right.... To help our super seniors? "

(to clear any misunderstandings if you have...... Sid is a super senior to Sadhvi.... He will be completing his 4th year where as Sadhvi 's seniors just entered 4th year. Hope you guys understand. MBBS 2nd years is for 1 and half year so in some semesters... Our seniors and us will be in same year.)

Our professor just disapproved the idea.
"Not possible.... As you know their both batches have many problems. They can't do it together..... They will just continue their usual fights and make the fest a mess..... Which we don't want.
So I hope you understood the situation. And everyone will be attending the fest..... And help I don't want any one escaping to their homes. I will check the attendance daily so don't do any mistakes for which you will suffer in future. "
He completed his speech.

I couldn't help but gasp at his last sentence .
His voice had a hidden warning saying we will face consequences if we are absent for any events in the fest.

I think I will be really dying.

I thought to go to Mom and dad and spend sometime with them.
I can't possibly go to Amma and Nanna  now after my marriage  casually.

Even I miss mom dad..... I have not spent enough time with them as we came to college immediately after the marriage. But now all my plans are failed before even i implemented them.

It's gonna be a long week......

The only plus point in all this will be no classes and assignments.

Which means we can be happy for few days.....

After that another lecturer came and taught us a new topic about
Angina.

It was quite interesting.....

Like this all our classes were completed.

I packed my bag and saw that Varun has already left the classroom.
I turned around and saw Geetha still packing up her bag.

"Do it fast Geetha.... How much more time so you need? "I asked impatiently.

She posted and said"Wait na Savi.... It's not like you have some work now. Just 2 minutes. "

I nodded and leaned on the bench closing my eyes shortly.

She poked my arm. I got up and joined Swapna and Akki who are already waiting for us.

I saw that Akki was literally over the clouds.....

"What's the matter.... Why are you so happy? "I asked Akki.

She frowned and said.

"Don't tell me you are not happy..... Now with this fest as a reason you can spend all the time with jeeju with raising any doubts.... You can still keep your secret.
Is it not two birds in one shot?

I am so excited...... Even I can spend my time with my jaanu...... "

I dramatically said.

I haven't thought about that time spending part yet.... But I am happy for Akki.

Even she was quite sad as Ravi Sir and she used to meet up every day.... But now he is busy and they are not getting enough time. May be they can utilize it properly.....

And coming to my topic.... I will be happy if Siddarth wants to spend sometime with me.

But who knows what will be happening.

I really don't want to raise any false hopes in me....

I will just do all the work they say quietly and I don't think so I matter to Siddarth .....i will just ignore him.

How can I just forget all my pain I have been going through past few days....

'Yeah I will ignore him' I mentally noted myself.

*******

Hello guys.... Hope you are liking the story so far?

Please share this story with your friends..... This is my request.

And also do not forget to vote and comment the chapters.