Chapter 32: Harry's Here!

Mia's POV

It's early in the morning. I feel bad that he has given me a ring and I haven't given him anything. So I have decided to get him a promise ring too.
I sneaked into their room and saw both of them were still asleep. I walked over to George's bed.

"Georgie! Georgie! Wake up!" I whispered. I didn't want to wake Fred up.

"What is Ann!? Go back to sleep!" he said turning the other side.

"Georgie! Please!" I requested him.
He turned and looked at me. "Pleassseee" I said.

"Fine!! But this better be good!" he said sitting up.

"Thank you! I'll be out! Get ready and don't wake up Freddie!" I said and I went out.
He came out within seconds. He seemed to have only washed his face.

"I thought I told you to get ready!" I said softly.

"I will, besides the alley isn't going to open so early!" he said.

"I told you to...wait I never told you I wanted to go to Diagon Alley!" I said.

"I figured it out!" he said with a smile.

"So now what!? We are going stay here for sometime?" I asked him.

"I never said we were going to wait here!" he said as he held my hand and we disapparated from the Burrow.

"Okay... I was not expecting that!!" I said as we landed in a shop. It looked quite nice. I looked around. I realized it was their shop!!

"Now, you can look around if you want, I will get ready and come, okay!?" he said.

"Yeah okay!" I said looking around.
It was very nice! They had actually done a good work. All the stuff they had been working on for year was there!

"Ann!" George called me from his room. I walked up to the room. I saw he was ready with his suit and tie and he did look good.

"Well! You look good!" I said with a smile.

"As always!" he said. He showed me the room. It was one room, with two beds.
"It's not much! But it's good!" he said.

"No! I think it's cute!" I said as I walked over to Fred's bed.

"Hungry!? I'll see what we can eat!" he said as he walked out of the room.

I sat Fred's bed and saw there was a table next to it. On the table, I saw two photo frames. One was the whole Weasley family and the other one was the three of us. The remember that photo, it was right after they gave me giggle water shot telling it was water. I looked around for a while then went to the kitchen where George was.

"Breakfast's ready!" George said as I entered the kitchen.

"I think I'd rather starve than eat the food cooked by you!" I said with a smile.

"Shut up and give a try!" he said. He had made Porridge. I took a spoonful and kept it in my mouth. Wow!! It was actually good!

"Mmm that's ...very nice Georgie! I'd think you'd make a good chef!" I said as I continued to eat, when he suddenly pulled the bowl away from me.
"Hey! That's not fair! You have yours!" I said.

"I thought you said you'd rather starve!" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I said taking back the bowl. I was eating while my thoughts went on to what would happen to Fred if at all I died. I have to survive, at least for him!

"What wrong Ann!?" George asked.

"I don't want to die Georgie! I want to stay alive...for Freddie! I don't want anything to happen to him!" I said with tears in eyes.