Chapter 44: Resolving

Fred's POV

We got the news that Dumbledore died. Ann is coming home today and so are the others, Ginny, Ron, Harry and Hermione.
They reached home. Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry were walking at the front, while she trailed behind them. She looked sad. The others weren't speaking to her.

"Hey love!" I said as she came inside.

"Hey Freddie!" she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing! I am just tired!" she said.

"Come on! I'll get your trunk upstairs! Your room is ready" I said as I took her trunk up the stairs. We walked up to her room. She seemed to be happy. But then it changed immediately. She laid on the bed.

"What's wrong love!?" I said sitting next to her.

"Nothing Freddie!" she said.

"Freshen up and come down! Food's ready okay!" I said.

"Yeah okay!" she said.
I went down and saw everyone was at the table.

"Where's Ann!?" George asked.

"She's coming!" I said as I sat on the chair.

"You'll stay till our wedding right!?" I asked Hermione and Harry.

"Sure Fred!" Harry said.

"Of course! But I'll leave for a day or two! I'll have to get a dress!" Hermione said. Ann didn't come down still.

"Freddie! Where is Mia Dear!?" mum asked.

"I told her to come down! She hasn't come yet! I'll get her!" I said as I stood up.
I walked into her room and saw she was still lying on her bed.

"Hey! I thought I told you to freshen up!" I said as I walked towards her. She was asleep. She had fallen asleep so soon. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her on her forehead and went down.

"What happened!? Where is she!?" George asked.

"She fell asleep!" I said as I sat on the chair.
Everyone kept quiet and began eating. Once we were finished, I helped mum in putting away the dishes and went to Ann.
I laid down next to her on the bed and moved closer to her.

"Ann...what's wrong love!?" I asked pulling her towards me.

"I don't want to leave you Freddie!" she said as she hugged me.

"I will not Ann! I promise!" I said brushing through her hair.

Time skip

Ann came back yesterday and neither does she eat nor does she speak to anyone.
Bill and Charlie have come today. She's usually excited to speak to them. But today she didn't speak to anyone, not even me. She didn't even eat in the morning or in the evening. It's almost dinner time and all she has done is sit next to her mum's grave all day.

"What's wrong with her!?" Bill asked.

"I don't know! She doesn't even speak to me!" I said.

"What has she told about the wedding!?" Charlie asked.

"The last time we spoke about the wedding, she was very happy and excited! I don't know what..." I was saying.

"Go and speak to her!" Bill said.

"She isn't ready to!" I said. Bill pulled me out.

"Don't come in till you ask her what's wrong!" he said.
I walked towards her who was sitting next to her mum's grave.