Chapter 59: Attacked

Mia's POV

I apparated to Luna's place and saw it was already being attacked by the Death eaters. I ran towards the house. I saw Mr. Lovegood had fallen down. I ran into the house and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the floor.

"RON!" I called out to him. I bent down as the death eaters continued to cast the spell. I felt someone holding my leg and we disapparated from there and apparated here a lake.

"Bloody Ann! What are you doing here!?" Ron asked standing up.

"No time Ron! Hermione...the sword...Give it to me!" I said walking towards her.

"Why!?" she asked.

"There's no time! We are in trouble! Give your bag!" I said. She took out her bag and I put it in mine.

"Ann what's going on!?" Harry asked.

"We have to get out of here!" I said walking away from the lake.

"Hello beautiful!" I heard someone. I turned back to see it was Scabior with Hermione's scarf around his neck. Hermione was walking away from him.

"RUN!!" I shouted as Harry and I began running away.
We began running away from them. I changed my direction and stated running away from the other three.

"ANN!" Harry called out.

"GO ON!!" I said as I continued to run away from them.
I could still hear someone running behind me. I sent a patronous to Kreacher. I knew he was the only person who could help us because I knew they would take us to Malfoy manor and house elves can apparate to anywhere and everywhere. I had to get away from them somehow. I just can't caught by Scabior again! The person began casting spells at me. I too cast some spells at him, but then a spell me and I fell to the ground.

"Well well! About time love!" he said. It was Scabior. He held my coat and tried to pull me up. I removed my coat and tried to run away. I think the promise ring too got out. He held my hair and pulled me up.

"Let me go you bloody git!" I said.

"Not so soon my love!" he said brushing my hair off my face.

"Don't touch me!" I said trying to get away from him.

"Okay!" he said moving closer to my face. He moved to the side of my hair and smelled my hair. I continued trying to get away from him.
"Let's go meet your friends shall we!" he said, pulling me closer to him. He was holding me tight. I continued to get away from him, but I couldn't. We walked towards the others and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione too were caught.

"Don't touch her!" I heard Ron saying as he moved towards the man who was holding Hermione.

"Your boyfriend'll get much worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself!" Scabior said pulling me towards them.
"What happened to you ugly!" he asked Harry. I guess Hermione had used to Stinging jinx on him to hide his identity.
"What's your name!?" he asked as he let me go and some other snatcher was holding me. I was happy to get away from Scabior.

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley!" Harry said.

"Check it!" he said and moved to Hermione. "And you, my lovely!"

"Penelope Clearwater, half-blood!" Hermione said. He sniffed her hair. It was her scarf he was wearing and I knew he got to know she was lying.

"There's no Vernon Dudley in here!" someone said.

"Do you hear that ugly!? The list says you are lying!" Scabior said.

"The list's wrong! I told you who I am!" Harry said.
Scabior moved towards Harry and lift Harry's hair with his wand. I knew he got to know who Harry really was.