Chapter 51: Unusual Forgetfulness

We had apparated near a lake. It took me a moment to realize we were in the Muggle world. I walked towards Freddie and Ann.

"Ann! Nothing is going to happen! We're safe! I'm here!!" I heard Freddie telling. I  saw she was moving convulsively. Freddie was holding her hands tight. He was in tears.

"Freddie...what's happening?" I asked.

"George...go near the lake...you'll find a shop... an ice cream shop...go to the guy in the shop his name is Jacob...call him...tell him Ann is in trouble!" he said holding her hand and looking at me and then at her.

"Yeah..okay!" I said standing up. I ran to the lake and searched for the shop. Then I saw the ice cream shop and people around it. I ran towards the shop and entered from the back.

"Who are you!? What are you doing here!?" the man asked.

"Are you Jacob!?" I asked.

"Wait...you are Fred aren't you!? but you look a bit different!" he said.

"Are you JACOB!!?" I asked.

"Yes yes it is me!" he said.

"Ann...she's in trouble...Ann...I mean Mia!" I said.

"What happened!? Okay I'm coming!" he said pulling the shutter of the shop.

"Do it soon please!!" I said. He hurriedly locked the door and I ran towards Freddie, while the other man followed me. We reached them and saw Ann was still moving but a bit slowly.

"What happened!?" the man asked kneeling down before her. He held her other hand and started rubbing it.

"I can't explain now! But can you help her!?" Freddie asked.

"She's having a seizure...place her on her side!" he told. Freddie laid her on the ground and on her side. Then man looked at his watch, he was timing the seizure. She stopped moving after few seconds.

"When did the seizure start!? When did she start shaking like this!?" he asked.

"A-About a minute before!" Freddie said.

"Then it is not a problem! But we have to get her to the hospital!" he said. The man brought his car and we sat inside and he drove us to the hospital.

"You don't know much about his world! Just keep quiet and don't speak much!" he said and got down. Freddie and I got down of the car. Freddie lifted Ann and we walked inside the hospital.

"She had a seizure and there was an accident!" the man said.

"This way!" the lady said leading us into a room. The doctors were looking at her and we were told to go out.

"You'll have to pay!" the lady at the counter said.

"Pay!?" Freddie asked.

"They'll do only the first aid for now...you'll have to pay..." she was telling.

"SHE COULD DIE!!" Freddie yelled at her.

"Freddie...they are the only one who can help her...we don't want to get into an argument with them!!" I said pulling him backward. We didn't have any money.

"Stay here!! I'll get the money! And don't make a scene here!!" Jacob said and left. Freddie couldn't sit in a place. He would keep walking around.

"Something happens to her and I swear I'll kill her sister!!" Freddie muttered as he walked around.

"Not now Freddie!! Nothing is going to happen to her!" I said.
Eventually Jacob came with the money and he paid the lady at the counter. After a long time, the doctor came out of the room. She was speaking to Jacob. Freddie and I walked towards her.