Chapter 20: Back to Hogwarts

Mia's POV

Today was Harry's hearing and he has been cleared of all charges and is allowed to go back to Hogwarts.
We are going back to Hogwarts today. Before leaving Sirius' place, Remus spoke to Fred. They were tensed. I wanted to ask them what they were talking about, but I kept quiet. We are going to King's Cross. We are back to Hogwarts. We were walking, when I saw Padfood,(Sirius in his animagus form).

"Padfoot! Are you crazy?!" I yelled at him. He walked forward and I saw Moody was also angry at him.

"Freddie... what were you and Remus talking?" I asked him.

"Umm it was nothing!" he said. I knew he was hiding something from me. But I didn't want to force him to tell. But from when did he start keeping secrets from me?!

"Mia dear, Padfoot wants to see you!" Molly told me.

"Okay" I said leaving my trolley next to Fred. I walked into room and saw Harry was already with him.

"Sirius!!" I said as I hugged him. "You are mad you know!! "

"Yeah I know!" he said with a smile. "Now remember keep you anger in control. Don't get too emotional! Remember what I told you!" he said.

"What could Ann possibly do!? She is one of the most pure-hearted person I have ever seen!" Harry said. I looked at Harry and then over to Sirius. He didn't know what happened that day and neither did I, properly. Harry went out.

"Sirius, I am scared." I told him.

"It's not wrong to be scared. It is wrong to let the fear dominate you! Don't let your fear dominate you! Fear is something which keeps you alive, but it can kill you too!" he said. I nodded in agreement.

"Fred is a good guy! He will look after you!" he said easing the tension.

"You know I can look after myself right!?" I said.

"I do know that!! But I also know that he always stand by you!" he said ruffling my hair. "Now, off you go!" I hugged him before I could leave.

We were on the train to Hogwarts. The Twins, Ginny, the trio and I sat in the same compartment. Throughout the whole trip, none of us spoke a word. I fell asleep on Fred's shoulders and I could feel his hands brushing through my hair. We got to Hogwarts and got on to the platform. We walked in the front while trio trailed behind us.

"I am surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free, Potter" we heard someone telling. We stopped and turned around to see, it was Draco! It can't get any worse!

"You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there is a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!" He said. Harry leaned forward to hit Draco but Ron pulled him back.

"Just stay away from me!!" Harry yelled. Draco walked away and saw us.

"Ooo look at who it is! Mia and her Weasley gaurds!" he said looking at me. "Why do want to stay with her like her bodyguards! Isn't she big enough to look after herself!" Draco told in the worst possible way! I got angry...I wanted to punch him in the face. But Fred held my hand. And I pulled myself, remember what Sirius had told me.
"Oh yeah! She isn't! I heard your MOMMY died!! You know she would be happy without you!" he said.

I hit the ceiling when he said that. I lunged forward to hit him. Fred had let go of me. Draco tried to move backwards but before knew it, I had knocked him down onto the floor and I punched him hard in the face! I continued hitting him, but Fred pulled me back. Fred had locked me in his arms. He had put his arms around me and interlocked his fingers, so that I wouldn't go back to hitting Draco. Draco got up and rubbed his nose. He was bleeding!
"My father will hear about his! You will pay for this!" he said as he ran like a coward.