Chapter 4: Separated

Everyone, except Mr. Weasley Mr. Amos and Cedric, fell on the ground!
Except I knew I hadn't fallen on the ground. I could smell cinnamon and firework.

I lift my head to see I had landed on Fred!!

"Hey there Ann!" he said with a smirk. The Twins preferred calling me 'Ann' and I too like it, more than 'Mia'.

"You okay Ann?" he asked with complete concern.

I nodded. I was absolutely fine! If anyone of us could be hurt, it would be him because I had landed right on him!

We sat there as our eyes were locked together, when George said, "Come on you lovebirds!!"

My cheeks was probably as red as his hair! I mean were we really "LOVEBIRDS"? No! I don't think so! He would have probably told that to pull Fred's leg! Or did he?

We hadn't realized we had been staring at each other for some time now, I hit Fred on his stomach and stood up to see we were behind.

"What was that for?!" he asked.

I smiled but didn't say anything as I lent my hand. He held my hand and he pulled himself up, of course I did pull him a bit but it was all him. He put his arms around me.

Fred has put his arms around me many times! But why was this time different?! Am I falling for him? No! Why did that thought rise in my mind?! We are best friends that's all! Right?!

We started walking towards our group. We were lagging behind a bit. Amos and we parted. We followed Mr. Weasley to our tent. It was too small for all of us to fit in.  The Twins and I shared confused looks. George was the first one to go inside.

"Guess we'll be squished eh?!" Fred said.

"Oh come on! Let's go inside!" I said pulling his hand.

We went inside and saw the tent was big enough to accommodate atleast 10 more people!

"Yeah SQUISHED!!" I said sarcastically.

Fred smirked and went to George and I went with Hermione and Ginny to unpack.

After minutes we left to the event!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP,BACK AT THE TENT-

Harry and Ron were chanting, " Krum, Krum, Krum, Krum...."

While the Twins and I we chanting a tune, " Doo doo doo doo...."

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron said.

"Krum? Dumb Krum?!" Fred said.

"He's like a bird! The way he rides the wind! He is more than an athlete! He is an ARTIST"! Ron said!!

"I think you are in love Ron" Ginny said.

The Twins started singing a song, eventually all of us continued with them.

Then suddenly we heard people screaming. Mr. Weasley was tensed. He asked us to get the portkey and told us to stay together!

"Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility!"

We started running, trying to make our way out of the crowd. Fred held my hand as we were trying to get back to the portkey. Suddenly my hand was free, Fred was no longer holding on to it! I was cut off from our group! People were running around so I couldn't find Fred.

"FRED! FRED!" I started screaming at the top of my voice, as I was running in the direction Fred and I were running before I got lost .

I thought I was going to die there when I heard his voice calling out to me "Ann, Ann". I started searching from him! "MIAA...." He called out! I could clearly hear his name in all that commotion.

I still continued to look for him, when suddenly I was knocked out cold! Someone had hit me hard in the head.

"Fre...Fredd...." I tried to force my voice out of my lungs, but everything went black and I fell unconscious on the ground.

Was this the day? Is this how I would end? Was this the end of Mia Anderson? Will I never again see the faces and hear the laughter of my friends and family?! Is this how I, Mia Anderson, would die, "ALONE"!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!
Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!