Chapter 2:The Feast

"Ha!! I know you! We might expect trouble and loyalty from you!" a long silence awaited, when it finally said,
"Better be.....GRYFINNDOR!"

I was overwhelmed!! Finally it was a dream come true!

I walked over to the Gryffindor table and was greeted by a firm handshake by another red-haired boy. I also greeted Harry Potter and saw a place to sit next to Fred, the boy I had bumped into on the train.

I made my way to Fred and sat next to him, only to see there were two of them. Took me a second to realize they were twins! But who was Fred among them?! Not a clue.

"Hey Mia, welcome to Gryffindor!" one of the red haired boy said. I assumed it to be Fred before he told," I am Fred, surely you remember me! This is my brother George!" he said! I sat there trying to notice the differences in them, Before Fred said," No worries! Over a time you'll know who is Fred and who is George!"

Woah!!He just did that again! Is he actually reading my face or did I just say it out loud!

Then suddenly there was food!! I quite enjoyed the food! Had a good time speaking to Fred and George! I knew we would be good friends! Then we were lead to our houses by Percy Weasley! Another Weasley!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the story up to now! I'll lighten up the story from the next chapter!

This chapter is on the shorter side! I will sure to put up bit longer ones from the next one!

Don'tforget to vote and feel free to let me know what you think in the comments