Chapter 31: Promise

Mia's POV

It's been few days since I am back and everything is good. The twins have opened up their shop called the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and I can say it's running quite well. They stay at their shop during their weekdays and come home on every Saturday evening and leave on Sunday. Also Remus and Tonks had come to the Burrow to see me. It's a bit boring without the twins, but it's fine. I spend time with Ron, Ginny and even Hermione is here. The twins are coming today. I was sitting in my room, looking at the photo album they had given me when I heard Molly greeted someone. It was them. They were back home. I walked out of my room and looked down. I could see them.

"Hey Freddie!! Hey Georgie!!" I said as I looked down.

"Hey Ann!!" they said looking up at me. "Come down will you!" Fred said.

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute!" I said looking at him.

I walked into my room and made my hair proper. I looked at myself in the mirror and the scars on my face. They were quite a few. They remind me of those horrible nights I spent at Malfoy Manor.

"You still look beautiful!" I heard someone from behind. I knew it was Fred. I turned back and saw Fred was standing at the door.

"I said I'll be down!" I said walking away from the mirror.

"Well you didn't. So I came up!" he said walking inside the room. I smiled and was keeping the album back and everything else in place when he suddenly lift me up.

"Fred!! What are you doing?!" I asked. I was surprised.

"I missed you!" he said looking at me.

"Okay...it's the same every week. You come on Saturdays and leave the next day. What's special this time!?" I asked him.

"I don't know! " he said with a smirk.

"Okay! Mind letting me down now!?" I said with a smile.

"Uhh no! I could hold you forever!" he said with a smirk.

"What's gotten into you!?" I asked him.

"You maybe!" he said with a smile.

"Oh my god! That's a bit too much to digest!!" I said with a giggle.
He laid me down on my bed and knelt down. Before I knew it his lips were against mine. It was deep and a passionate kiss. He had cupped my face in hands, while I ran my fingers through his silky red hair. I could feel chills running down my spine. It had been long since we had kissed. I felt good. He pulled away from the kissed and looked into my eyes.

"That was nice!" I said with a smile.

"Yeah!? You better get used to it then!" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Now I have keep everything in place. Then we can go down. I want to see Georgie!" I said as I stood up.

"Sit! I'll do it!" he said as he stood up and motioned me to sit on the bed. I sat down on my bed, watching him keep all the things in place.

"Okay...what's going on?!" I asked him.

"Nothing!" he said with a mischievous smile.

"Fred Weasley....cleaning up!!? You don't even clean your room!" I said.

"Well...you have cleaned up my room!" he said.

"So this was a favour!?" I asked. He didn't say anything but gave a smile. He was done cleaning up.
"Now can we go down!?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" he said pulling my hand.

"Seriously Freddie....what's going on!?" I asked. He was acting too weird today.