Chapter 39: A Day spent well

THE NEXT DAY

Fred's POV

It has finally happened! Ann has agreed to marry me! I know my days are going to be amazing!! Of course, my days have been amazing since she entered into my life, but now it was going to be extraordinary! I woke in the morning and saw she was still asleep and so was Georgie! I didn't want to disturb them. So I went to mum and dad who were in the kitchen. I saw Charlie was here.

"Hey Freddie!" Charlie said.

"Hey Charlie!" I said. "Dad! I was just wondering..."

"Wondering what Freddie dear!?" mum asked.

"That day...with Remus...she said she wanted to go her house once. So I was wondering if I could take her there once!" I said.
Mum and Dad looked at each other.
"I know we aren't supposed to be going anywhere...but just this once. She has never asked for anything before! This is the only time she has asked and I want to take her there!" I said.

"Oh Freddie! I love to see that you are being responsible but..." Mum was telling.

"You can go!" dad said.

"WHAT!?" mum and I asked, shocked.

"You can go!" dad said patting my shoulders.

"Arthur you can't just..." mum was saying.

"I know he can be irresponsible at times...but I know he will take care of her!" dad said.

"Thanks dad!!" I said hugging him. "Love you both!" I said as I left the kitchen.
I decided not to wake up Georgie! I wanted him to stay with mum and dad. I knelt down before Ann, who was sleeping on the couch. I saw mum was cleaning up the room.

"Ann! Love, wake up!" I said as I removed the hair from the face.

"What is it Freddie!" she said.

"We are going somewhere! Get up!" I said.

"But mum said we aren't supposed to go anywhere!" she said. Mum looked at her when she said mum.

"Mum? Ann who are you talking about!?" I asked. I was worried if she having the visions again.
"Ann who are you talking about!?" I asked her.

"Mum Freddie! Seriously how can you forget your own...sorry I mean Molly!" she said, realizing she had just called my mum her mum. I looked at mum, who had a smile on her face and was trying to hide her tears.

"It's okay mum!" I said trying to soothe her.

"It's okay Freddie! Now you get ready first then you can wake her up!" mum said.
I had brought few of mine and Georgie's clothes from our flat at the shop. I got ready and came down to Ann.

"Mum can we go now!?" I asked.

"Surely Freddie! but be careful...the both of you!" mum said.

"Yes mum! I promise!" I reassured her and went to Ann.

"Ann! Wake up!" I said.

"Come on Freddie! You don't let me do anything! All I have to do is sit! I'd rather sleep!" she said turning to her other side.

"You are going to love it Ann!" I said.

"Fine! Where are we going!? Wait did Molly..." she asked as she sat up.

"Mum allowed! Now wash your face!" I said.
She washed her face and was searching for some nice dress to wear. Finally she got ready and we went out.

"Ready Mrs. Weasley!" I said as I took her hand.

"Shut up Freddie!" she said before we disapparated.