Chapter 53: Welcome back

George's POV

It's been almost a month and Ann still hasn't remembered much, she remembers small things, like the other day at the like, she told she would go the lake with her parents. All we do is the same thing everyday, go to the hotel, do some window shopping, go to the lake, come back, sleep and repeat. He tells her their story...minus the magic part. It's hard to see Ann like this. It's harder for Freddie. One of days, Jacob and Jenny were here, Ann was speaking to them and Freddie just broke down. I have heard about Bertha Jorkins, Barty crouch senior's wife, who was obliviated, but her memories were brought back by torture, but she didn't survive. I have no idea of what to do. Today Ann is still asleep. Freddie didn't want to go today. So Jacob and Jenny decided to bring food and come over for breakfast.

"Ann! Wake up! Jacob and Jenny are here! They've brought breakfast!" Freddie said waking her up.

"Fred! I want to sleep!" she said.

"Wake up you sleepyhead!!" I said pulling the blanket off her.

"I hate you George!" she said.

"I hate you too! Now get up!" I said with a smile.
She freshened up and came to the dining room. Freddie, Jacob and Jenny and I were already at the table.

"Morning Dear!" Jenny said.

"Morning Jenny!" she said sitting next to Freddie.

"What about your nightmares!?" Jacob asked.

"It's the same...except..." she trailed off.

"Except what!?" I asked.

"I saw Fred in the dream today!" she said. I looked at Freddie. She had told that they had brought him there and killed him. That's why she had agreed to look at her sister and all that.

"Okay now let's eat!" Jenny said.
It was raining heavily. We began eating and the whole time I was thinking about what she had told after she had come back from Malfoy Manor. What if I just used the Cruciatus curse! No!! Why did I even think like that! But it's worth the risk if she is going to remember...and also it's not like I am going to kill anyone! It's just a bit of a pain!
We finished eating. And Jenny did the dishes. Ann had forgotten everything about magic, Hogwarts, everything. Everyone was in the living room now. I entered the living room and took out my wand. Ann and Freddie noticed it.

"Hey George what is that!?" Ann asked.

"Georgie...what are you doing!?" Freddie asked. I put the Silencio spell on the door, because I knew she would scream, it was obvious.

"George...what is..." she was telling.

"I'm sorry!" I said looking at her and then at Jacob.
"Crucio!" I said pointing my wand at Ann.
She fell to the ground. She was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"GEORGE!! ARE YOU CRAZY!! STOP IT!!" Freddie yelled at me as he moved forwards but Jacob was holding him back.

"GEORGE! PLEASE! STOP!" she screamed.

"Fred Weasley is A GIT!! HE IS A BLOOD TRAITOR!! THEIR WHOLE FAMILY IS A BLOOD TRAITOR!! WHY DID YOU EVER LIKE HIM!!?" I shouted as I walked towards her. She didn't say anything but continued to scream and cry in pain. For atleast a minute or so I kept quiet hoping she would say something, but she didn't say anything.
"FRED IS THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN AND YOU SERIOUSLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM! YOU'RE A WEAKLING!! HE IS A BLOODY BLOOD TRAITOR!!"

"GEORGE!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!!?" I heard Freddie from behind me.

"He...He is FAR BETTER T-THAN YOU!! YOU ARE A MURDERER!! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DAD! OUR DAD!" Ann yelled between screams. She was talking about her sister, maybe she thought I was her.