Chapter 43: The Battle of the Astronomy tower

How could I be so stupid!! How could I forget the Astronomy tower!!
I got up the stairs and saw Draco was pointing his wand at Dumbledore. I pointed my wand at Draco.

"Draco! Are you barking mad!!? What are you doing!?" I said.

"Stay out of this Ann!" he said.

"You are no assassin." Dumbledore told.

"HOW DO YOU WHAT I AM!!? I have done things which have shocked you!" he yelled.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me...like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced in poison? I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart can't really have been in them" Professor said.

"He trusts me! I was chosen!" Draco said, showing the 'Dark Mark' on his hand.

"Draco! You wouldn't have helped me if you were really one of them! You are the reason I am alive Draco! You may be one of them but you are not like them! You cried over a bird Draco!! A bird!!" I said.

"Shut up Ann! You won't understand!" he said.

"Then I shall make it easy for you!" Dumbledore said taking out a wand. I noticed it wasn't his wand. Dumbledore had another wand just like he had told.

"Accio!" he said.

"Expelliarmus!" I said disarming Draco, like how Dumbledore said. Dumbledore's wand, well not the actual wand fell down. Dumbledore took out another wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco disarmed Dumbledore.

"Stu..." I was saying when Dumbledore said no.
We heard the door opening.

"You're not alone! There are others! How!?" professor asked.

"The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement! I've been mending it!" he said.

"It has a sister. A twin!" professor said.

"In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage!" he said.

"Ingenious!" professor said.

"Draco you don't have to do this! We can help...professor can help you!" I said.

"Please Draco let me help you!" Dumbledore said.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!" Don't you understand! I have to kill you! Or he's gonna kill me!" he told Dumbledore with tears in his eyes.
We heard the footsteps getting closer.

"What have you done Draco!?" I said lowering my wand and stepped back.

"Ann I'm sorry! But you have to hide! Please!" he said. I looked at Dumbledore. There was a small opening at the corner of the tower which would lead below the tower. Freddie had showed it to me in my third year. So I got into the opening and went below the tower and saw Harry. He looked at me and then up. I stood next to him and saw the Death eaters were here.

"But I'm afraid we're all on bit of a tight schedule." Bellatrix said. She turned to Draco," Do it"

"He doesn't have the stomach like his father! Let me finish it in my own way!" Greyback said.

"NO!! The Dark Lord was clear! The boy has to do it!" she said.
Harry raised his wand, I saw Snape was pointing his wand at us. I pointed my wand at him and nudged Harry. Both were pointing our wands at Snape. Snape lowered his wand and told us to keep quiet and left.

"Go on Draco!! NOW!!" Bellatrix said.

"No." Snape said. Draco moved back.

"Severus. Severus please!" Dumbledore said.

"Avada Kedavra!" Snape said casting a spell.
Dumbledore died. Dumbledore was thrown down the Astronomy Tower. Someone pulled Draco and left the Tower. Bellatrix cast the Dark Mark in the sky. I saw Draco as he left the tower. Harry followed Snape and I followed Harry. We ran towards Hagrid's hut, following the death eaters. We saw they set Hargrid's house on fire.

"SNAPE!! HE TRUSTED YOU!!" Harry yelled as the both of us ran towards them.

"HARRY NO!! THEY WILL KILL YOU!!" I said trying to hold him back.

"I"D RATHER DIE!!" he said as he ran towards Snape.

"THAT'S NOT WHY DUMBLEDORE DIED! HE DIDN'T DIE SO THAT YOU CAN DIE THE NEXT MOMENT!!!" I said running towards him.

"INCARCEOUS!!" Harry said casting a spell. Snape blocked it.
"FIGHT BACK!! YOU COWARD! FIGHT BACK!!" Harry said.

"HARRY! NO!!" I yelled.
Bellatrix cast a spell at us and we fell back. But we stood up. Harry walked towards Snape.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry said. Snape blocked it and cast a spell back.

"HARRY!!" I screamed as I ran towards him. I stood pointing my wand at Snape. I knew Dumbledore told Snape to kill him but I couldn't understand Snape's behavior.

"You... You are the HALF-BLOOD-PRINCE!!" I said pointing my wand at him. He cast I spell at me and I fell far away from Harry.

"You dare use my own spells against me, Potter!?" Snape said." Yes, I am the Half-Blood-Prince!"
He kicked the wand away from Harry and walked away. I walked towards Harry who laid on the ground. I looked at Snape who was pulled Draco who was standing at a distance and looking at us.

"Harry!?" I said.

"I'm fine!" he said, sitting up. I helped him up and we went back. We saw everyone had gathered around Dumbledore who laid lifeless on the ground. Harry walked towards Dumbledore, knelt down before him. Ginny went to him and Harry cried into Ginny's arms. Everyone was in tears.
Professor McGonagall raised her wand with the Lumos, wand-lighting charm. Eventually every raised their wands in salute to honor out great headmaster, a powerful wizard and most of all, a good human.
Some went back to the dorms, while some helped in cleaning the mess in the Great Hall. I walked to Harry who was holding the necklace, which was thought to be a Horcrux, but I knew it was fake. I had seen it in my visions.

"It's fake!" I said. I was hoping for him to say something but he didn't. So I went to the astronomy tower and searched for the wand. I found it fallen on the floor. I took it and went back to my dorm to pack my trunk.

Time Skip

We were on the train back home. I was looking for a compartment to sit in. I saw Ginny buying something from the cart.

"Hey Ann!" she said.

"Hey Ginny!" I said.

"Didn't find a compartment!? You can sit with us!" she said. I looked into the compartment. Harry, Hermione and Ron were there.

"No...umm...it's okay!" I said as I moved forward.
I saw Seamus and Neville in a compartment.

"Mind if I sit here!?" I asked.

"Not at all Mia!" Neville said.

"Thank you!" I said as I sat inside.

"By the way Mia, congratulations! I heard you got engaged!" Seamus said.

"Congrats Mia!" Neville said.

"Thanks guys!" I said and eventually I fell asleep.

We reached at the Burrow. Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry went forward while I trailed behind them. I saw Freddie at the door. The Burrow was completely reconstructed.