Chapter 52: Recreating

Fred's POV

AFTER A FEW DAYS

It was morning. Jacob and Jenny were here. They were going to discharge Ann.

"Ann wake up! We're leaving!" I said.

"I want to sleep!" she said. I smiled. This never gets old.

"You can sleep once we go to my place!" I said.

"Fine!" she said looking at me. "Wait...are you Fred or George!?" she asked. My heart dropped when she asked that. She would recognize me so well, she could differentiate between me and Georgie, even our own mother would get confused.

"I'm Fred!" I managed to choke out.

"I'm sorry! But you both are twins and you are so alike..." she said.

"It's okay Ann! I'll give you an easy tip to differentiate between us! The idiot with both ears is Fred and I am George, one eared!" he said.

"Shut up!" I said with a smile. She chuckled, so did we, seeing her.

"You both always like this!?" she asked with a smile.

"Always!!" Georgie and I said together.

"Looks like I am going to have a good time!" she said.

"Sure you will!" I said with a smile as I leaned forward to kiss her. But then I pulled myself back. Georgie noticed this and gave me a reassuring smile.

They discharged her and Jacob and Jenny too came. They had come with their car and we went to Ann place. Jenny and Jacob sat at the front while Georgie, Ann and I sat at the back. Ann looked out the window with amazement. We were finally at her house. We got down of the car, in front of her house and Ann stood at the gate, staring at the house.

"Ann?" I said.

"I think I've been here!"she said walking towards the house. I looked at Jacob and then at Georgie. 

"She remembers!" Georgie said as we watched her move towards the house.

"Jacob...I thought you would bring someone!?" I said.

"I will! I didn't want to make a scene at the hospital!" he said and left.

"Make a scene!?" Georgie asked Jenny.

"Oh you wouldn't want to know!!" she said walking towards the house.

"Wait! What do you mean!?" I asked.

"You'll know when he comes!" she said.
We walked into the house and saw Ann was looking around. She was looking at a photo.

"Ann!? What happened!?" I asked her.

"Who are they!?" she asked. She didn't even remember her own parents!

"They're your parents!" I said taking the photo from her hand. " They...umm died in an accident!"

"So I'm an orphan!" she said looking at me.

"No Ann! You have me, George, Jacob and Jenny!" I said with a reassuring smile.

"Still an orphan!" she said and walked away from me. I stood there looking at her. I felt Georgie stood next to me.

"What I am going to do Georgie!!?" I said.

"Freddie I was thinking...maybe we could narrate what happened all these years you know! Like a story!" he said.

"And how am I going to start....'Hey Ann I want to tell you my love story!'?" I said him.