Chapter 62: Graveyard

George's POV

"There! that's all I'm giving you!" mum said.

"That's enough mum! I think that'll be enough for dinner!" I said with a smile and we went up.

"So when are we going!?" I asked.

"Tonight!" he said. "But you aren't coming!"

"What!? No I am!" I said.

"You're not!" he said.

"Fine then I'll be there before you! however I know the place!" I said.

"Fine! you can come!" he said.

"What took you so long!?" Ann said as we entered the room.

"That's dinner!" I said with a smile.

"Fine! let me eat first!" she said.
She began eating and so did we. We spoke for some time. It was almost midnight and Ann had fallen asleep on Freddie.

"I think we can leave now!" I said.

"Yeah!" he said. "Ann! Love, wake up!"

"Noo..." she said turning towards him and holding his shirt. Freddie smiled.

"Come on love!" he said brushing through her hair.

"One day! One day Freddie! Neither do you let me sleep nor does your brother!" she said.

"I'll get the coats!" I said standing up.

"Coats!? Why!?" she asked sitting up.
I took the our coats and handed Freddie's to him.

"We are going somewhere! You must keep quiet okay!" Freddie whispered.

"Freddie! where are we..." she was asking.

"Shh...wear it!" he said giving Ann her coat. We got ready and disapparated from there. We apparated near Ann's house.

"Freddie what are we doing here!?" she asked him.

"Be quiet!" he said. We saw a shop was almost closing.
"Stay here! I'll be back!" he said and went towards the shop.

"Georgie! What's going on!? At this time of the day!?" she asked.

"More like- at this time of the night! You'll see!" I said with a smile.

"Come on! This way!" Freddie said holding Ann.

"Freddie!!" she said.

"Shh!" the both of us said in unison.
We walked for some distance and then Freddie stopped.

"It's supposed to be here!" he said.

"What!?" she asked.

"There!" he said turning back. We turned back and say the graveyard.

"Freddie that's...that's a graveyard!" she said.

"Yeah exactly!" Freddie said moving forward.

"Freddie! I'm scared to go into a graveyard!" she said pulling him back.

"Ann! You sit next to your mum's grave!" I said.

"That's different Georgie!" she said.

"Ann...you don't have to be scared to see your own dad!" Freddie said.

"What!?" she asked.

"You heard him...you said you wanted to see your dad! Here we are!" I said.
She looked at the graveyard.

"O-Okay!" she said. She Held Freddie's hand tight as we walked into the grave. We were searching for her dad's name.

"Dad!" Ann said as she stood in front of a gravestone.

"Ann!?" I said as I walked towards her.

"Dad!" she said as she knelt down before it.
Freddie and I too knelt down beside her. We saw the epitaph was written in a different language.

"What does it mean!?" Freddie asked.

"In the memory of Benard Rodriguez, my beloved husband, a beloved father and a true friend. Wherever a beautiful soul has been there, is a trail of beautiful memories." She said with her eyes filled with tears, as she turned towards Freddie, who was too busy conjuring few flowers.
"A life measured in memories. You will always be in my...I mean our hearts. Until we meet again on the other side dear friend!" she said as the tears rolled down her cheek, still looking at Freddie.

"Ann!?" I said slightly shaking her.

"Yeah yeah sorry!" she said wiping her tears away.
She moved closer to the gravestone, rested her head on the stone and began crying. Freddie and I moved back a bit. I knew she loved her dad a lot but the way she was crying, I felt there was some other reason too. But I didn't say anything.

"Maybe we should go now, don't you think!?" I told Freddie.

"Yeah!" he said. he turned towards Ann, "Ann we should probably leave!"

"Yeah just two minutes!" she said. She whispered something and then stood up. "Okay! Let's go!" she said.
We disapparated from there and apparated into our room.

"Thank god mum didn't realize we were gone!" Freddie said.

"Else it would have been the same situation we were in when we had brought Harry in dad's car!" I said.
Then suddenly I felt someone hugging me. it was Ann. She was hugging me and Freddie.

"Thank you!" she said.

"There's no need for a 'thank you' love!" Freddie said.

"Yeah!" I said. She pulled away from the hug.

"Whatever thanks!" she said.

"It's okay!" I said.
We all sat on the bed speaking, Ann eventually fell asleep. I was thinking about what might be the reason that she cried like that.

"What is it Georgie!?" Freddie asked.

"About the way she cried today..." I was saying.

"I know!" he said.

"What!?" I asked.

"She didn't cry because she saw her dad's grave, I mean she did but there was some other reason too!" he said.

"You felt that too!?" I asked.

"You think I won't! We've known her for years Georgie!" he said.

"Why do you think she cried like that!?" I asked.

"Still reading!" he said.

"Reading!?" I asked.

"Her dairy!" he said.

"When do you read her dairy!? And when does she write!?" I asked because we stay together almost every second.

"She has her own timings, I have mine! She doesn't miss one day you know!" she said.

"How is it you idiots are doing this and I have no clue about it!?" I said.

"Like the same way you spend time looking at the photo of the three of us, the letter she had written to you, which is in your pocket!" he said.

"The...how did you know!?" I asked.

"I'm your brother you idiot!" he said with a smile.

"Anyways got any clue!?" I asked.

"No! She's been all secretive after her mum died! She doesn't want to worry us about telling few things, but she doesn't realize to worries us more when she doesn't tell us! " he said.

"Yeah!" I said nodding. "Okay now! Get some sleep!"

"Good night Freddie!" I said.

"Good night Georgie!" he said.
I laid down on the bed thinking for sometime and eventually fell asleep.