Chapter 9: The First Task

Fred and I were running! He is running in front of me, while I trailed behind him! He was holding my hand! I sat on a windowsill, while Fred leaned against the wall. We were trying to catch our breathe. After we calmed down, we looked at each other and burst into laughter. He turned towards me, looking me in my eye. At first, I too looked into his brown eyes but then I looked down at the floor. He lifted my chin with his fingers and again our eyes were locked together. I couldn't help but look into his beautiful eyes.

"Your eyes....",he said brushing my hair out of my face.

"Your eyes....they...they are beautiful!" he said as he started to lean in, moving closer to me.

I could feel my heart pounding. His lips were not even a centimeter away from mine and...

"GET UP MIAA!! TODAY IS THE FIRST TASK! WE HAVE TO GO! HARRY WOULD WANT US TO BE THERE!!!" Hermione yelled hitting me with a pillow. I groaned and rolled over, trying to ignore Hermione who was disturbing my dream. WAITT!...MY DREAM!!
I woke up and saw Hermione and Ginny were already ready. I got off my bed and went towards the wash room to freshen up, muttering why Hermione had to wake me up exactly when I was about to kiss Fred!

"What did you say?" Hermione asked.

"Something about her dream!" Ginny told Hermione," Come on tell me your dream!" She said looking at me.

"Ihadsuchanicedream.IwasabouttokissFredandHermionewokemeup!" I said, probably faster than the Nimbus 2000.

"What?! Hermione asked as she couldn't understand.

"I heard the words "kiss" and "Fred", I guess that's enough!" Ginny said with a smirk.

I walked into the wash room blushing and had a smile on my face as I was thinking about my dream.

AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE STADIUM

Hermione, Ginny and I went to the stadium to see Ron and the twins were waiting for us.

"What took you so long?!" Fred asked.

"It's because Freddie, the girl you fancy was dreaming about you kissing her, but unfortunately Hermione woke her up!" Ginny said with a smirk.

All heads turned towards me as a result of which I started staring the ground. I could feel even Fred was looking at me! I knew my cheeks had gone red.

"Ahh finally! At least in a dream!" George and Ron said in unison. "Now kissing in reality won't be long, eh Freddie?!" George said nudging Fred's shoulder.

"Come on! Let's go!" Hermione said. Everyone went inside the stadium but I bent down as the lace of my shoes untied.

"You are welcome!" Ginny said.

"Shut up Ginny! You didn't have to tell him that!" I said, tying my shoe lace.

"At least now you know that he does fancy you because I never mentioned your name, yet he looked at you!" Ginny said.
OH YEAHH! Why didn't that occur to me! Ginny only said "the girl you fancy", she didn't actually mentioned my name, yet he looked at me! Does it mean he actually fancied me!? NOO! Or maybe?

We found a place to settle. I was between Hermione and Fred. At many times I could feel him looking at me but I tried to ignore that!

The competition began. First it was Cedric. Then eventually Krum it was and Fleur. All the them took the golden egg and each one of them proceeded to the next task.
It was now Harry's turn. There was loud cheer at the start and then there was complete silence.
Harry entered and saw the golden egg and walked towards the egg, when the dragon, tried to knocked down Harry with it's tail, but Harry jumped to a side. The dragon then spit fire towards Harry , so he tried to run away from the dragon. There was one point of time when the dragon had actually thrown him across the stadium by hitting him with its tail. I was so tensed, I looked at Hermione, she was terrified and then at the twins, they too were tensed but so much.