Chapter 33: Draco

Mia's POV

We are going back to Hogwarts tomorrow. So we've decided to visit the twins' shop before leaving. The shop contained practical joke objects, such as , a , , and Fred and George's special products, such as; , , and . There is also a section of Tricks, which are said to do steady business, despite not being big sellers. The shop also sells a number of defensive magical objects.
The shop was the twins' dream. It was very colourful and lively. I was looking around when I heard the twins

"Step up, step up! We've got Fainting Fancies. Nosebleed Nougats and just in time for school, Puking Pastilles" they were saying.

I didn't want to disturb them, so I continued to look around. I was looking at the extendable ears, when I heard George from behind me.

"Hey Ann! Back so soon!?" he said.

"Hey Georgie!! Yeah! It's very nice you know! It's lovely and lively! You two have actually done a good work! Now We've can speak later....get back to work." I said.

"Hey stay with us till dinner will you?!" he said.

"We are leaving tomorrow....so yeah maybe I can!" I said with a smile.

"Great!" he said with delight and went back to the customers. I saw Freddie was speaking to the Trio. So I walked over them. I was standing behind Freddie.

"Unfortunately Freddie, Ann couldn't come!" Ron said. Freddie had probably asked about me.

"Why? You are leaving to Hogwarts tomorrow! Couldn't she see me once!?" he said.

"She isn't well Fred! She's got Dragon Pox!" Harry said. I knew they were just pulling his leg.

"WHATT!?" he shrieked in fear.

"Guys! Stop giving him a heart attack!" I said from behind. Fred turned and embraced me in a hug.

"ANN!! It's lovely to see you! I know you were leaving to Hogwarts, I wanted to see you once, before leaving!" he said still hugging me.

"It's lovely to see you too Freddie! Now get back to work! We'll speak later!" I said trying to walk away, because I didn't want to disturb him during his working hours. But he pulled me back and kissed me.

"I love you!" he said.

"I love you too! Now go!" I said pushing him.

After some time of looking around, I saw Ron wanted to buy something and the twins just wouldn't cut him a deal on their products. I walked up to them.

"He's you brother!" I said.

"These are our products!" they said in unison.

"How much for the stuff he wanted to buy!?" I asked them.

"That's three , nine , and a !" Fred said.

"I'll buy them!" I said keeping the money on the cash register.

"I'd give you them for free, love!" he said.

"Shut up and take the money! I'll ask you later if I want!" I said as he took the money.

I took the products and went up to their flat. I kept the things below Fred bed, so that I wouldn't lose them, after all I had paid them. I laid down on Fred bed and eventually fell asleep.

"Ann! Love, wake up! Dinner's ready!" I heard Fred telling. I fluttered open my eyes and saw Fred.

"Freddie! hey! How long have I slept!? What's the time!?" I said sitting up.

"It's a bit past 11" he said.

"11!!?" I asked him, surprised.

"A bit past 11, yeah. Wash your face and come, dinner's ready!" He said and went out.