Chapter 28: Missing

Everyone was clapping and laughing. We figured the students needed a laugh. We tossed one last firework which formed a huge W in the sky. 'W' stood for Weasleys. Then we flew into the clouds. We had to go back to our room for our trunks. We went to the common room but I wanted to get something.

"Freddie! Where are you going!?" George asked.

"I'll be back! I just need to take something!" I asked and I ran towards Umbridge's office.
I walked into her office and searched the drawers for the pages Ann had written during her detention. I finally found the papers. I found six papers!! How the hell did she manage to write SIX WHOLE PAGES!!
I ran back to our room and saw George was reading a paper.

"What are you reading Georgie!?" I asked him.

"We have to find Ann!" he said running out the room.

"What!! Why!? George what happened?" I asked, running behind him. He didn't reply. We entered her room and saw Ann's trunk but she wasn't there.

"Georgie! What's wrong!?" I asked. He gave me a paper. I could see he was tensed. It was from Ann.

Dear Freddie and Georgie,
Harry is in trouble, It's not only him, everyone is in trouble, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the others. I have to help them. You won't find me here. Don't look for me.

Freddie, if anything happens to me, remember one thing I have always loved you and will always love you. Don't cry over me if I die and if you ever like another girl, don't hesitate in asking her to marry you. As long as you are happy, I am always happy.

Georgie ,please look after Freddie for me and never change. Stay the same and find a girl soon.

Don't you both ever forget me! I will kill you if you forget me!
I will always cherish the times we've spent together.
Thank you for being with me, for bearing my stupidness all this years!

I love you both a lot!

Love,
Ann.

I began to well up, reading the letter! I didn't know what to do. I kicked the wall.

"WHY DOES SHE LIKE TO RISK HER LIFE FOR OTHERS!!? SHE ONLY CARES FOR THEM!! SHE DOESN'T REALIZE WHAT EFFECT IT WOULD HAVE ON ME!" I shouted in frustration.

"Freddie! Now is not the time! We have to let mum know!" George said.

We wanted to apparate, but we couldn't do it in Hogwarts, do we decided to apparate from Hogsmeade. I took her trunk and other belongings and ran towards our room. I used to undetectable extension charm on my trunk and put her trunk inside mine and we were off to Hogmeade on our brooms. We landed in an isolated place in Hogmeade and immediately apparated outside Grimmauld place and went inside. Mum had told us she wouldn't go back to the Burrow until the end of the term.

"MUM!! YOU HAVE TO HELP HER!! I started screaming as we ran around the house searching for them.

"FRED! GEORGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" mum asked.

"MUM! ANN!! YOU HAVE TO HELP HER!" I told

"Fred! What's wrong!" Sirius asked.

"ANN.... SHE LEFT A LETTER.... AND.... AND.... I DON'T" I was saying. I was tensed. Words weren't forming in my mouth.

"Fred relax! Where is she!?" Remus asked. I didn't know where she was! I gave him the letter Ann had written and both Sirius and Remus read it.

"Harry... you don't think!?" Remus was saying.

"Yes! He has! We have to go! She's just like her mother! She can't handle them all by themselves. Even if she does, they'll get her!" Sirius. I didn't know what to say. Who would get her?! And why?