Chapter 58: Missing Again

GEORGE'S POV

I woke in the morning and saw Freddie was still sleeping. I looked for Ann, she wasn't there in the tent, she was probably outside. I went outside and saw she wasn't there too. I went back in and noticed her bag wasn't there.

"Freddie! Freddie! Wake up!" I said waking him up.

"What is it Georgie!?" he asked.

"Ann's not here!" I said.

"What!?" he asked.

"She isn't here! Search for her outside!" I said.
He immediately got up and went out. I saw a paper and a wand near the stove. I walked towards it and saw it was from Ann. Don't tell me she ran away again. I took it

Freddie, Georgie,
They are in trouble. I am going to Luna's place. Get to Shell Cottage, Outskirts of Tinworth, you'll be safe there.
Ann.

"FREDDIE!!" I called out to him.

"What is it!? She isn't there outside!" he said coming in.

"I don't care what you do! But I swear I'LL KILL HER WHEN SHE COMES BACK!!" I said raising my voice. I handed him over the paper

"What do you mean!?" he said taking it from my hand. He read it.
"WHAT IN NAME OF MERLIN IS WRONG WITH HER!!" he said crumbling the paper.

"We'll speak about this later. But first we have to leave!" I said. he nodded.
We took the tent and we disapparated from there. We apparated in front the Shell Cottage. Someone was already there. Freddie slowly opened the door and we walked inside. We were ready with our wands. We walked into the living room and saw Bill,Charlie and Fleur too were ready with their wands.

"You!? What are you both doing here!? Where's Ann!?" Bill asked.

"That's why we are here! She left leaving a note! She said she was going to Luna's place...she told us to come here!" Freddie explained.

"Is she barking mad! They are hunting for her!" Charlie said.

"I'll go to Luna's place! Look for someone!" Bill said.

"William are you zure!?" Fleur asked.

"I'll be back!" he said kissing her on her forehead. Freddie was in tears.

"Bill wait! I'll go!" Charlie said.

"No Charlie!" Bill said.

"You idiot! You have a wife! Stay here! I'll go!" Charlie said and left.
It's been hours and Charlie still hasn't come back.

"Where is he Georgie!?" Freddie asked.

"He'll be back! Don't worry!" I said, though I was terrified

"Zhe'll be fine Fred!" Fleur said.
We had a sound from outside. It was Charlie. I walked towards him. I told Freddie to stay in the living room. Bill and I went to Charlie.

"What happened!?" I asked.

"I didn't find anyone but..." he said giving me a coat and a necklace with a ring. It was Ann's.

"Wait! This is..." Bill was saying.

"Ann's!" I said looking at the coat and the ring. It was the promise ring.
"Don't tell Freddie about this!" I said looking at the both of them. They nodded.

"Charlie what happened!?" Freddie asked.

"Nothing!" Charlie said sitting down next to him.

"You didn't find anyone or anything!?" Freddie asked.

"I'm sorry no!" Charlie said.

"It's okay Freddie everything will be fine!" Bill said.

"We can't do anything but just wait and see what happens!" Charlie said.
He did have a point. We didn't know what had happened. But why did Ann take off her coat and promise ring!? Was she trying to tell something or was she in trouble!? I don't know.