Chapter 25: Merry Christmas

Mia's POV

We used the portkey to get to Grimmauld place. We had landed in the kitchen. I heard Kreacher telling

"Back again, you blood traitor brats, is it true their father's dying...?" Kreacher asked.

"Kreacher OUT!" Sirius yelled at him.

"What's going on!? Phineas Nigellus said Arthur's been badly injured...." Sirius was saying, as held out his hand, helping Ginny.

"Ask Ann and Harry, when he comes" Fred said standing up.

"I...it was...I had... vision" I told Sirius.
I told everyone about the vision.

"And you told it to Dumbledore!?" Sirius asked.

"Umm...Yeah... I told about it to Dumbledore. But Sirius Harry and I had the same vision. Only from different positions! How is it possible?" I asked.

"Is mum here?" Fred asked. I was in tears listening to his voice. He had kissed Fay! I mean how could he?!

"She probably doesn't even know what's happened yet," Sirius said.

"We've got to go to St. Mungo's," said Ginny, "Sirius, can you lend us cloaks or anything ... ?"

"Hang on, you can't go tearing off to St. Mungo's!" said Sirius.

"Of Course we can go to St. Mungo's if we want," said Fred, "he's our dad!"

"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked before the hospital even let his wife know?" Sirius said.

"What does that matter?" said George hotly. I could see all three, Fred, George and Sirius were losing their patience.

"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of things that are happening hundreds of miles away!", said Sirius angrily. "Have you any idea what the Ministry would make of that information?"
Fred and George looked as though they could not care less what the Ministry made of anything. Ron was still silent.

Ginny said, "Somebody else could have told us. . . . We could have heard it somewhere other than Harry. . . ."

"Like who?" said Sirius impatiently. "Listen, your dad's been hurt while on duty for the Order and the circumstances are fishy enough without his children knowing about it seconds after it happened, you could seriously damage the Order's ..." Sirius was saying.

"We don't care about the dumb Order!" shouted Fred.

"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" yelled George.

"Your father knew what he was getting into, and he won't thank you for messing things up for the Order!" said Sirius angrily in his turn. "This is how it is .... this is why you're not in the Order...you don't understand....there are things worth dying for!"

"Easy for you to say, stuck here!" Fred yelled at Sirius. "I don't see you risking your neck!"

The look on Sirius' face changed. It was like he wanted to hit Fred and so was Fred. That's when I got in their argument.

"Fred, Sirius, enough! We only want Mr. Weasley safe. We don't want you both hitting each other now." I said looking at both of them and I turned to Fred and said," Fred, I know you are worried, just..."

"Easy for you to say!! You've already lost your dad!" he yelled at me. I got furious.

"FRED!!" I said raising my voice.

"WHAT!? WHY DID YOU EVEN COME WITH US!? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUR..." Fred said. He stopped at the last, realizing what he said.

"A burden." I said, " BUT DON'T YOU FORGET THIS FRED WEASLEY IT WAS 'CAUSE OF HARRY AND ME THAT YOU GOT TO KNOW YOUR DAD WAS IN TROUBLE!! BUT IT ISN'T ABOUT US NOW. IT'S ABOUT YOUR DAD. I WANT HIM TO BE ALIVE AS MUCH AS YOU DO!" I yelled back at him with tears in my eyes. It took some time for me to realize I had broken few glasses in the kitchen. Then I calmed myself and leaned against the wall, with my arms crossed.