Chapter 46: The Wedding

Mia's POV

It's finally the day of our wedding. I woke up early in the morning. I was excited and scared at the same time. I sat on the window sill. Mum had kept a photo album in the locker. So I took it and began looking at the photos. I wished they were here with me today. I could hear Bill, Georgie and the others speaking outside. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Ann! Wake up! It's your wedding day!" I heard Ginny telling.

"I'm awake Ginny! You can come inside" I said.

"Good morning Ann!" She and Hermione said.

"Morning Ginny! Morning Hermione!" I said. Molly came into the room.

"Mia dear!! I'm so happy!! From when are you awake!?" Molly asked hugging me.

"From quite some time!" I said.

"Now come on!! Let's get you ready!! It's your big day after all!!" Molly said.
I heard George calling Freddie.

"Freddie's here!?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Oh no! You are not going anywhere!" Molly said. Ginny closed the door.

"Don't tell me this is also a tradition!" I said turning back to Molly.

"It is dear!" she said with a smile.

"Now get showered! We have a lot of things to do!" Molly said.
I did the same and came out and wore a simple dress. Molly and Ginny were getting the gown and the veil ready. Then Fleur and Hermione began doing my hair. I wouldn't stay still when they were doing my hair.

"Gosh Ann! Keep your head still!!" Hermione said.

"Sorry Hermione!" I said with a smile.
They had finally finished doing my hair and it looked amazing.

"Thank you guys!" I said.

"It'z nothzing!" Fleur said.
It was now time for the makeup. I didn't want any heavy makeup. So it was just a light, simple makeup.

"Come on come on! Time for the dress!" Molly said.
All of them helped me slip into the dress and it fit in beautifully. After that Molly helped me wear the veil. After that they did the small things and I was finally ready! I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look wonderful dear!!" Molly said almost in tears.

"Thank you Molly!" I said.

"Now remember Freddie isn't allowed to see you!" Molly said.

"Okay Molly!" I said with a smile. Everyone left. They too had to get ready. I sat in my room, lost in thought. I heard a knock at the door.

"Freddie?" I said as I walked towards the door.

"It's not Freddie! It's me George! Now let me in!" he said. I opened the door and he came inside. I closed the door and turned around to see he was staring at me.

"What!?" I asked him.

"You look beautiful! Freddie is going to freeze when he sees you!" he said with a smile.

"Shut up!" I said as I sat on my bed. I was tensed.

"What's wrong!?" he said kneeling before me.

"I'm scared Georgie!" I said putting my head down.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know Georgie...to get married at such a young age and...and to have children and take care of them...I...I don't think I am ready for all that Georgie!" I said.