Chapter 66: The Battle(Continued)

"Okay! Now that's indirectly telling me to leave!" I said. "Be careful!" I said looking at the both of them.

"You too!" they said in unison.
I ran down and then outside. I know it wasn't the best idea to run outside. I saw giant spiders shoving students onto the ground. I managed to cast a few spells at them, throwing them away. I helped the students get inside. Giant trolls we trying to wack people and destroy the castle. Flashes of blue and green lights were all around me. I went inside, casting spells at every death eater I could lay my eyes on. Then my eyes fell on a boy with platinum-blonde hair. It was Draco. He was dueling with Roxana. I ran towards him. I was standing behind Roxana, so she didn't see me.

"HEY!!" I said patting her shoulder. She turned back and I punched her right in her face.

"Oo-oohh! I have to say you punch very hard!" Draco said with a smile.

"Thank you for that compliment cousin! I saw you were getting your arse kicked!" I said with a smirk and stood next to him.

"Oh shut up!" he said with a smile.

"You bloody blood traitor!" Roxana yelled at me.

"Okay now Draco! Let's see how well you were paying attention during our dark arts classes now shall we!?" I said pointing my wand at Roxana.

"I don't need to attend those boring classes to duel!" he said pointing his wand at Roxana as we made our stand.

"You both are dead!" she said wiping away the blood.

"We'll see about that!" Draco and I said in unison.
She cast a spell at us which I blocked. It was the two of us against her. She was actually very good. She cast a spell at Draco and he was thrown away.

"DRACO! NO!" I said looking at him. I turned back to Roxana. She was about to cast a spell.
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" I yelled pointing my wand at her. I saw her fall to the ground as the green light hit her. I had killed her. She died.
I dropped my wand and fell on my knees and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"ANN!" I heard Draco.

"Draco! I'm sorry! I-I didn't know what to do...Iused the killing curse!" I said looking at her and then at him.

"It's okay Ann! It's okay! That's all! This ends here! It's over!" he said pulling me into a hug, reassuring me.

"ANN!" I heard Georgie.

"Georgie! I-I used the killing cu-curse! I..." I was telling.

"Ann! It's okay!" he said.

"George! Get her out of here! All of you stay together!" Draco said. Georgie nodded.

"Come on Ann! Let's go!" Georgie said pulling me up.
We began running away from there towards the Room of Requirement. We cast spells at every death eater in our way. I saw Bellatrix dueling with Tonks. She used the killing curse and Tonks fell to the floor.

"Tonks! No!" I said as I tried to move towards her.

"ANN! NO!" Georgie said pulling me back.

"Georgie! Tonks! What about Teddy!?" I asked.

"Not the time Ann!" he said as he continued to hold me and run. I can't believe Tonks was dead.
We continued to run when a group of death eaters surrounded us. We began casting spells at them. I have to say they put up one hell of a fight. After sometime all the death eaters were either dead or gravely injured.

"Well! That was fun wasn't it!?" Georgie said with a smile.

"Yeah! Yeah! it was!" I said turning to him. I saw Fernin Greyback was about to attack Georgie.
"GEORGIE! NO!!" I said pushing him aside.