Chapter 23: Dumbledore's Army

"Ann!! Ann!" I heard Ginny, she was waking me up.

"What is it Ginny!?" I said turning away from her as I wanted to sleep more.

"Fred, he wants to see you. He is waiting in the common room." Hermione said.

"Two minutes Hermione." I said, I wanted to sleep for some more time.

"What did Umbridge do to you!?" Ginny asked.

"No Gin, please I don't want to talk about it!" I told her.

"Ann!..." I heard a voice. It was Fred.

"Oh Fred please, just give me two minutes! I will come I promise!" I requested him, because he had a history of waking me up when I wanted to sleep for some more time. I felt him sit next me.

"Two minutes okay!?" he said.

"Thank you Freddie!" I said as I turned towards him.

"Fred! We have to go remember!?" Hermione told him.

"I'll come. I'll be there. I promise!" he said. I could heard Hermione and Gin walking out.

"Where are you going?!" I asked him.

"Two minutes that's it!! I am not giving you much longer!" he said with a smile.

"Fine!" I said as I cuddled into him.

"Ann! Wake up now love!" Fred said after sometime.

"Two minutes" I said.

"Not again love! I already gave you ten minutes! We have to go or Hermione is gonna kill me!" he said.

"Urgh...fine!!" I said sitting up on my bed, next to Fred. "Where are we going?!" I asked him.

"I'll tell you! Now get ready and come down okay!" he said, kissing me gently on my forehead.

"Yeah okay!" I said. Fred went out and I got ready. I went down to the common room and saw Fred and George sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Ann, feeling better!?" George asked.

"I guess so!" I said.

"You know...seeing you cry like that last night did bring tears to my eyes!" George said. I wiped away the tear from my eyes.

"Let's just go! Where are we going by the way?!" I asked looking at George and Fred.

"You'll see! Come one we have to go!" Fred said, holding my hand as we walked out of the common room.
We went to the third floor and we stood in front of the statue of 'Gunhilda of Gorsemoor'. Why would they bring me here?

"So this is what you wanted to show me!?" I asked them, looking confused.

"Patience!" George said.

"Dissendium!" they said in unison. A passage opened. It was a secret passage.

"WOAHHH!!!" I said as my jaw dropped, " Okay, what are you both upto!?" I asked them.

"This is the fastest way to Hogsmaede! Now Let's go!" George said as he walked into the passage.

"Okay...." I said as Fred and I too walked into the passage.
It was a bit dark and I have to say I am a bit frightened by dark.

"Ann?" Fred called me as we walked through the passage.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Are you scared?!", he asked me. He sounded like he was in pain.

"No I am not! Why are you asking?" I asked him.