Chapter 29: Blood

Mia's POV

We disapparated from the department of mysteries. We landed outside a mansion. It didn't look so nice, it was kind of creepy. He grabbed my wand. I tried to run away from him. Though I had no clue of where we were but I just had to get away from him. But he held my hair and pulled me back. I tried to escape from his hold but he slapped me hard in the face and pulled me inside. He removed the enchantment and we went inside and he again put back the enchantment. It was surrounded by gardens and a fountain. We went inside and he put me in the basement.

"Don't try anything funny!" he said and went up the stairs. I saw my wand fell down on the stairs from his pocket. I tried to reach it but I couldn't.
I searched the basement for a way to escape. I was still in my Gryffindor robes. I searched my pockets for something, something which could help me escape. I realized I had the hair clips. I ran my fingers through my hair, I had no hopes that it would still be there after all that fight. But thank god I found one. I put the hair clip into the lock and it opened. I was out of the room, but I had no idea of this place or how to escape from here. I took my wand and went up the stairs. I was ready for any surprises. I walked up the stairs and saw a hall. It was empty and very quiet. No one was there. I was walking towards the door when I heard a voice from behind.

"Well well look who it is!" a voice said. It was Bellatrix. I ran towards the door but she cast a spell and I was thrown away from the door. I stood up and made my stand.

"I know what you want! I am not doing it!" I said as I cast a spell. She blocked it and cast another spell. We dueled for some time and then 'Accio' I heard someone saying. My wand was no longer in my hand. Before I knew it Bellatrix had cast a spell and I was on the floor. Someone was holding me to the ground. I lift my head and saw tall, slim lady, holding my wand. I saw a boy with platinum-blonde hair standing next to her. It was Draco!! What was he doing here!?

"Draco?? Wha...What are you doing here!?" I asked looking up at him. He kept quiet and looked at the lady holding my wand and then at Bellatrix.

"Little Carol is surprised to see Draco here huh? He told me you hit him?! That's no way to behave with your cousin!" Bellatrix said.

"And the way you behave with my mum?? She is your sister!! Sister by blood!! Wait....cousin?" I asked looking at Draco. Draco said nothing but look down. I had never seen this side of Draco.

"DRACO!! GET ROXANA!!" Bellatrix said.

"NO!!" I said as I lunged forward.

"SHUT UP!! CRUCIO!!" she yelled. I curled myself on the floor, screaming in pain as the spell hit me. The spell stopped and I laid on the ground breathing heavily.

"Hello sister!" I heard a voice.

"You are not my sister!" I said looking at the ground.

"So Mia Anderson? Or should I say Ann!?" she said.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!" I yelled at her.

"Oh yeah I heard the Weasleys call you that! And who is that? The one you love....oh yeah I remember...it's Fred isn't it...Fred Weasley!" she said.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM! I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU ARE STANDING!" I yelled at her, still looking at the ground. I was not to look to her.

"Like mother like daughter....she said the same thing the night I killed her!" Bellatrix said.

"You have no rights to talk about her! You killed her!" I told.

"How did you fall in love with him!? He is a blood traitor! Just like you and our mother!!" she said kicking me.

"She's our mother!! How do you even get the heart to tell that!" I asked her wincing in pain.