Chapter 35: Hogsmeade

Mia's POV

You die....Perhaps Harry's right...you are blinded by hatred...Molly does not leave the house...Are you sure you won't stay....I killed Sirius Black....Sister and her boyfriend....BLOOD TRAITORS!!....leave him out of this...Sectumsempra....No, this isn't happening....Vulnera Sanentur....FRED!! LET ME GO!! NO!! FREDD!!

"FRED!!" I screamed as I woke up.

"What's wrong Ann!?" Ginny and Hermione asked. I took some time to breathe. I rubbed the sweat of my face.

"Umm...nothing...jus...just a nightmare." I said.

"You get a lot of nightmares now-a-days Ann! You must think over them! Maybe they could mean something!" Hermione said.

"Uhh yeah Hermione...I am sorry if I woke both of you up!" I said.

"It's okay Ann!" Hermione said.

"No worries!" Ginny said. I laid my head back onto my pillow, thinking about the dream.

Today is Saturday! Which meant I had to meet the twins at Hogsmeade. I got ready and left to Hogsmeade. It was snowing so I wore my coat, my mufflers, gloves and my cap to keep me warm. The whole time, when I walked towards Hogsmeade, I was thinking about the dream.
I finally reached Hogsmeade and the Three Broomsticks. I entered the Three Broomsticks and was removing my gloves, I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't see where I was walking and I bumped into a person.

"I'm sorry! Guess I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said not looking at the person.

"It's okay love!" he said. Love?? No one ever calls me love, except for Freddie and by the voice I knew it WAS NOT Freddie! I lift my head and saw it was Cormac.

"Don't call me 'love'!" I said as I tried to walk past him.

"What's wrong love!?" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Let go of me!" I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You are a lot cuter when you are mad!" he whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah!? Then you are gonna enjoy this!" I said as I stamped his leg hard. He let go of me.

"What is wrong..." he began yelling at me. Before he could complete what he was saying, I punched him in the face.

"Get away! Don't you come near me!!" I yelled at him, grabbing attention towards myself.
"What!?" I asked looking at few people. They shook their heads and went back to what they were doing. I looked for Fred and George.

"Ann!! Over here!" George said.
I literally ran towards their table. Fred stood up and embraced me in a tight hug.

"I missed you!" he said.

"I missed you too!" I said still hugging. Once we pulled away he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. We sat down at the table.

"Hey Georgie! How's work!?" I asked.

"Hey Ann! Yeah it's going on good!" he said.
The waiter walked up to our table, "Something to drink?" he asked.

"Three butterbeers for now!" Fred said.

"Some ginger in mine please!" I said.

"Who was that guy!?" George asked.

"Who was who!?" I asked.

"The one you punched when you entered!?" Fred asked.

"You saw that!?" I asked looking at Fred over to George.