Chapter 37: The Fire

Mia's POV

We were on the Hogwarts express, going back home. Harry, Ron and I sat in a compartment. Hermione was in a different compartment. Ron is mad! He is with Lavender now!!

"Unbreakable Vow! You sure that's what Snape said!?" Ron asked Harry.

"Positive! Why?" Harry asked.

"Well, it's just you can't break an Unbreakable vow!" Ron said.

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough!" Harry said.

"You don't understand!" Ron said.
I looked out. Lavender was there.

"Oh bloody hell!" I said, looking at her. She exhaled heavily, forming fog on the window. She drew a heart and wrote R and L in the heart and drew an arrow. Harry and I felt so awkward and I can say Ron was too.
"I miss you!" she said.

"Lovely!" Harry and I said when she left.

"All you wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped, Look!" Ron said as he came forward.

"I'll take your word for it Ron!" I said looking away.

Then Hermione came, she stood at the entrance. She saw the heart and angrily walked away.

"You focus on the side dish instead of the main dish!" I told Ron.

"Bloody hell Ann! What is that supposed to mean!?" he asked.

"You'll know, one day!" I said.

"So, what happens to you!? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow!?" Harry asked.

"You die!" I said.

We finally reached the Burrow. Before we would enter, I went to my mum's grave and conjured some flowers. Everyone was in the living room, but I couldn't see Fred and George. I suppose they haven't come yet.

"Mia dear, so good to have you back!" Molly said as she hugged.

"Good to be back home Molly!" I said as she pulled away.

"Now freshen up dear!" she said.

"Yes Molly! I'll just have some water and go up!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Ann!" Someone said. It was the twins. They were here.

"Oh hey guys!! I thought you had not yet arrived!" I said. Fred walked up to me.

"We just came!" George said.

"Oh okay!" I said as I took a glass into my hand.

"Ann!? What's wrong!?" Fred asked.

"Nothing! I am fine!" I said.

"Tell me!" he said as he pulled me to turn towards him and looked into my eyes. "Ann!?"
I flung my arms around him and began crying. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was crying uncontrollably.

"Ann! You have to tell me what's wrong!" he said.

"I...I can't....Fre...Freddie....the...the...vis..." I tried to speak out my but the words weren't forming.

"Now! relax! Sit down! I'll get you a glass of water!" he said.

"No...stay!" I said as I sat down on a chair.

"I am not leaving you Ann!" he said with a reassuring smile.

"Be with me! that's ...that's all I want!" I said wiping the tears away. He knelt down before me and was holding my hand tight.

"I'll give you both some time!" George said as he placed a glass of water and walked out of the kitchen. Ron came into the kitchen but George pulled him out.