Chapter 65: The Battle

Mia's POV

We arrived at Hogwarts. We were in one of the hidden passages of the castle. All of us were there waiting for the right time. We heard someone entering the tunnel.

"Freddie!" I said.

"Yeah! I know!" he said. We pointed our wands towards the source of sound. I noticed he had red hair. it was Percy.

"Percy!" the three of us, Freddie, Georgie and I said together.

"Were you three going to hex me!?" he said.

"I'd gladly do that!" Freddie said.

"Look! I was a fool! I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat! I was...a...a" he was telling.

"Ministry-loving, family-disowning, power-hungry moron!" Freddie said.

"Freddie!!" I said.

"Yes! Yes I was!" Percy said.

"Well, you can't say fairer than that!" Freddie said, holding out his hand. But Molly pushed Freddie and hugged Percy. He patted Molly on the back. I was so happy to see them. Freddie too hugged him.
"So what are you doing here, Roxanne Black Rodriguez!?" he asked me.

"That's Roxanne Black Rodriguez Weasley to you!" Freddie said.

"Weasley!? Wait you're a Weasley now!? And you are married to him! This implusive little..." Percy was telling.

"Hey hey hey! Mind you words!" Freddie said.

"Yeah we got married!" I said with a smile. Freddie kissed me.

"Urgh! I'll have to bear that now!" he said. "Anyways welcome to the family Roxanne!" he said with a smile.

"Call me Ann!" I said.

"Hey Freddie! What's wrong with your wife!?" I heard Neville.

"What's wrong with my wife!?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah what's wrong with his wife!?" I asked Neville with a smile.

"Wait if you are Ann! Then who's the other one!?" he asked. Freddie looked at me.

"What did you she do!?" I asked.

"A ruckus in the Great Hall! Torturing students with the Cruciatus curse!" he said.

"She's gonna have it today!" I said walking forward.

"Ann! No!" Freddie said holding me back. "I'm not...I can't..." he was saying.

"Freddie! It'll be fine! I can do this! I have to do this!" I said.

"Ann... There's got to..." he was telling, when I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back.

"It's okay!" I whispered.
"Neville! Don't let him leave this room alone!" I said moving back.

"ANN!" I heard Freddie.
I began running towards the Great Hall. I entered the Great Hall and saw she was using the Cruciatus curse on a student.

"ROXANA!!" I yelled at her. The students looked at me.

"Well! Well! Finally! The person I was looking for!!" she said.

"You want me! Let him go!" I said.

"Little Roxanne! Always worried about the others!" she said.

"I've been waiting to do this!" I said making my stand.

"Bring it on!" she said. She cast a spell at me. I blocked it and began casting spells at her. The students moved back as we continued to duel.

"Why do you want to be on their side!? Weaklings!" she said as she continued to cast spells at me.