Chapter 45: Preparations

Mia's POV

"Ann, love wake up! Mum wants to speak to you about the dresses" I heard Fred telling.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and went down.

Yesterday was Dumbledore's funeral. All of us attended it. The planning for our wedding has begun. It would have begun a few days ago but I had asked Molly to start the preparations after Dumbledore's funeral. I washed my face and went down. I saw Bill and Charlie sitting on the couch.

"Hey Bill! hey Charlie!" I said sitting on the couch.

"Hey Ann!" they said in unison.
"Feeling better!?" Bill asked.

"Yeah! I am sorry I couldn't speak to you both from when I came back!" I said.

"No worries!" Bill said. Charlie too gave a reassuring smile. Then Harry and Ron came and sat on the other couch.

"Hey Ann!" Ron said.

"Hey Ron! Hey Harry!" I greeted them.

"Look about that day..." Ron was saying.

"It's okay Ron! Really! I just needed some time that's all!" I said with a smile.

"We both are very sorry Ann!" Harry said.

"It's okay Harry! You are staying till our wedding right!?" I asked him.

"Yeah definitely! I wouldn't want to miss your wedding!" he said with a smile.

Then Freddie entered the room with a paper in his hand.

"Hey Freddie!" I said.

"Hey Love!! I didn't expect you to come down so soon!" he said sitting down next to me. I moved closer to him and was looking at the paper. It had many names, probably the ones they were inviting to the wedding.

"Say Fred..." Bill said. The both of us looked at him.

"Yes Bill!?" Fred asked.

"You haven't done 'it' yet!?" he asked with a smirk.

"Done what!?" I asked.
Everyone, Bill, Charlie, Ron and Harry looked at me. I saw Fred was smiling too.
"Done what!!?" I asked. Everyone had that mischievous kind of a look on their face.

"No! We haven't!" Fred said, still smiling.

"You're barking Freddie!" Ron said.

"Don't lie to us!" Charlie said.

"No! She isn't ready yet...she's still a bit shy or scared! I'll give her time!" Fred said.

"How do you know that!?" Bill asked.

"Before anyone says anything....first tell me what are you talking about!" I asked.

"Nothing love!! I'll be back!" Fred said standing up. He kissed me on my forehead and left the room.

"So you really haven't done it! I'm surprised!" Charlie said.

"So are we!" Bill, Ron and Harry said together.
I sat there thinking about what they were speaking about. It was after quite sometime that I realized what they asked.

"Ohhh...now I get it!" I said realizing what they asked.

"Took you long enough!" Bill said.

"So you really haven't!?" Charlie asked.

"Nu-uh! No!"I said confidently.

"Mia dear come here dear!!" I heard Molly. I went into the kitchen.