Chapter 47: Long time no see

Mia's POV

"Freddie! what's this all about!?" I asked before entering the room.

"You think I don't know what you wish for!" he said as he opened the door.
I slowly walked into the room and saw someone with platinum blonde hair standing by the window. He turned towards us. It was Draco!!

"OH MY GOD!! DRACO!!" I said as I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"ANN!!" he said as he too hugged me. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too! But how did you come here! How did you know..." I was asking.

"Woah woah! Hold on Mrs. Weasley! Don't bombard me with questions! Weasley asked me to come!" he said, pulling away from the hug. I turned towards Fred who had just closed the door.

"Freddie!! How did you..." I was asking.

"I knew you wanted him to be at our wedding...but I wasn't sure if I could invite him because everyone would be there! But I wanted you to meet him so yeah! Here he is!" he said as he stood next to me.

"But when did you..." I was asking.

"That day at the hospital, he came with the invisibility cloak and spoke to me. He spoke to me and planned all this!" Draco said.

"You idiot! Thank you!!" I said hugging Freddie.

"Anything for you love!" he said.

"Except...I asked you to bring her in her wedding dress!" Draco told Fred.

"I couldn't bring her hear with her wedding dress. But I brought her wedding dress so she could change here!" Fred told Draco.

"Look at you two! You two are actually getting along!" I said with a smile.
They smiled and kept quiet. Freddie handed me over my dress and I went to the other room to change. I wore my dress but I realized I needed some help. I could hear them speaking outside. They were finally getting along and it was so good! I opened the door a bit and peaked out. The both of them saw me.

"What's wrong Love!?" Fred asked.

"Umm...Freddie a little help!" I said. He smiled and got up. He entered the room and helped me with dress. He pulled me to turn towards him and looked at me.

"You like the surprise!?" he asked softly.

"I love it! Thanks Freddie!" I said kissing him. We then walked out of the room and entered the one in which Draco was there. Draco stood up as he saw us.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Draco said.

"Thanks Draco!" I said with a smile.

"You both look lovely together!" he said. Freddie and I looked at each other and smiled.
"Ann! About what happened the last time we saw each other! I am really sorry! I didn't have any..." he was saying.

"...Didn't have any choice. I know Draco! I don't blame you for anything!" I said.

"But the last thing you said to me was 'What have you done!'!" he said. I couldn't believe he remembered.

"You remember!?" I asked as we sat down.

"That has been haunting me!" he said.

"I don't know why I said that! But I still think we could have done something...if you would have just told me" I said.

"And what I watch you ending up like Dumbledore and Professor Burbage! No thank you!" he said.

"Professor Burbage!?" Fred and I asked.