Chapter 48: Do you have to go?!

George's POV

It's been quite some days after Ann and Freddie came back. Bill and Fleur's wedding is coming up. But today we are going to get Harry. Mad-eye came up with a plan madder than him. But it's worth the risk. I know Ann told me to be careful but I agreed to do it and I know she is going to be furious when I tell her. I walked into my room and saw Ann was lying on Freddie's bed. She and Freddie sleep in our room, she didn't want to leave me out of her sight. Freddie has gone to her home to get the clothes and everything.

"Ann! Wake up!" I said kneeling down before her.

"It's so cold!" she said pulling the blanket over her head. I noticed her teeth was chattering.

"Ann! What are you talking about! It's not so cold!" I said as I removed the blanket off her face.

"It's freezing cold Georgie!" she said. She looked pale. I touch her forehead. She was burning.

"Ann! You are burning!!" I said touching the side of her neck to see if she was really hot.
"Wait! I'll get some cold water and a cloth!" I said standing up. Mum had done the same to Ginny when she was younger.

"No! Stay with me! Where's Freddie!?" she asked.

"He went to your home! To get the dress and other things!" I said sitting down.

"Was that so important now!?" she said with chattering teeth. I couldn't see her like that

"Ann! Two minutes! I'll be back!" I said.

"You idiot!! stay!" she said. "Please!"

"Ginny!!" I called her. There was no response. "GINNY!" I said.

"Coming!" I heard her telling. "What is it!?" she asked as she entered the room.

"Get some cold water and a cloth!" I said.

"What happened!?" she asked as sat next to Ann.

"Nothing! I'm fine!" Ann said.

"Shut up Ann! You are not fine!!" I said. "Get some water!" I told Gin.

"Where's Freddie!?" Gin asked.

"That git... went to her home to get the dresses!" I said.

"Was that so important!" she said and walked out of the room.
After some time Ginny came with the water and cloth. I wet the cloth and put it on her forehead.

"Damn Georgie!! It's so cold!" she said as I placed the wet cloth on her.

"It isn't so cold! You are hot!" I said. She lifted her hand to remove the cloth.
"Shut up and keep your hand down!"

"But it's cold!" she said.

"Once you cool down a bit...I'll remove it!" I said reassuring her.

"What about Harry!? How are they going to bring him!?" she asked.

"We'll speak about that later!" I said.

"Shut up and tell me!" she said. I took a deep breathe.

"We'll go there...use the polyjuice potion...come back here!" I said.

"Why polyjuice portion!?" she asked.

"In case they attack they won't know who's the real Harry!" I said.

"But what if...who all are going!?" she asked.

"Hermione, Ron, Fleur..." I trailed off.

"And?" she asked.

"Freddie and I!" I said unwillingly.

"WHAT!!?" she asked.

"We'll be fine! Really!" I said.