Chapter 26: The New Headmistress

Mia's POV

"Ann!! Freddie! wake up! We have to go to school!" I heard George telling.
Oh yeah we have to go back. I opened to eyes to see I was in Fred's arm. He had wrapped his arms around me. I left my head and looked at him. He was asleep. I hated to wake him up but I had to.

"Freddie! Wake up! We got to go!" I said, shaking him very lightly.

"What is it love?! Where must we go!?" he asked yawning.

"School you silly!" I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Wow! That was nice!" he said with a smile.

"Shut up! Now get up! We have to go!" I said.

"Well well! Seems like you two lovebirds resolved your problems!" George said standing at the door.

"Well yeah kind of!" I said with smile.

"What do you mean kind of?!" Fred asked. I smiled looking at him.

"Hey Ann, we wanted to give this to you yesterday but you were..." George said giving me a present.

"Oh Georgie! You shouldn't have!" I said taking the present and hugging him.

"It's from both of us!" he said.

"Thank you guys!!" I said looking at both of them.
I opened the present it was a photo album. It had all the photos from our childhood. I was in tears seeing them.

"BOYS!! GET DOWN!!" we heard Molly yelling.

"Thank you!" I said hugging both of them.

"Now we better get ready!!" George said. We went down to our room and we got ready. we got into our robes and went down to the kitchen.

"Oh Mia dear! It's so good to see you! I am so sorry about Fred! He shouldn't have said those things!" Molly said pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay Molly! He was just tensed!" I said.

"Mia, don't worry about what Fred told you! You will never be a burden for us." Mr.Weasley said.

"No Mr.Weasley! it's okay I am fine really!" I said, "Harry, Hermione!! I am sorry I couldn't speak to you yesterday!" I said hugging them.

"It's okay Ann! I know Fred was being a complete idiot!" Hermione said.

"Fine!! Will everyone stop scolding me!!" Fred said.

"Okay Freddie!" I said with a smile.

"Mia!" I heard Sirius.

"Sirius!!" I said as I hugged him.

"Take care okay!" Sirius said.

"Of course!" I said.

"Now off you go!" he said pulling away.

We used to portkey and got to Hogwarts. We landed in Dumbledore's office. We got out of Dumbledore's office and went to the common room, we had to keep our trunks in our dorms. We got into the common room where I saw Fay sitting with her Fred. I notice she was staring at Fred. I got annoyed and angry. George noticed this.

"It's okay Ann. Let's go!" he said.
We went into our dorms. We were keeping everything in place.

"Did you notice the way Fay was looking at Fred!?" Hermione said.

"No! I was busy noticing how Ann was staring at Fay! What's going on!?" Ginny asked.

"Nothing. Are you both done?! Now let's go!" I said. We walked down to the common room and saw Fred and George were already there.
Fay was speaking to Fred. I could tell Fred was not wanting to speak to her.