Chapter 70: The Dairy

Fred's POV

The funeral got over and I was, as usual sitting on the window sill. Jacob and Jenny left with Tyler. They knew he would make a scene and this wasn't the right time. This was definitely not the right time. Georgie said we were going to Hogwarts, but no one was speaking about it. So I went down and saw everyone in the kitchen.

"Fred?" Charlie said.

"I thought we were going to Hogwarts!?" I said.

"Fred!? Are you sure!?" Bill asked.

"I'm sure!" I said.

"Okay then!" dad said. "Five minutes and then we'll leave!"

I was standing outside by the door, looking at her grave. I wasn't in a position to go any closer. Georgie came and stood next to me.

"You are not coming to Hogwarts just the thanksgiving are you!?" he asked.

"No!" I said.

"You are going to ask McGonagall for her graduation letter!" he said. I nodded.

"She always wanted to finish school!" I said.

"Yeah! She did!" he said.

We left for Hogwarts and we were in the Great Hall, where they announced everyone's name who had died in the war, Ann, Remus, Tonks and the others. Then there was buffet in which I had no interest.

"Fred! We are going home! Let's go!" Bill said.

"Two minutes! You guys leave! I'll come home!" I said.

"Okay! I'll tell George to be with you then!" he said. I nodded. I went to Ann's room, just looked around and was coming back to the hall when I heard Professor McGonagall.

"Good afternoon Mr. Weasley!" she said.

"Good afternoon Professor!" I said turning towards her.

"I'm sorry about..." she was telling.

"You don't have to be sorry Professor! But I need a help Professor! She always wanted to finish school!" I said trying to take out the topic of the graduation.

"And you want her graduated!" she said.

"Please Professor! I have never asked for anything! Just this one thing and I'll never ask for anything else! Please! I want this for her! Not me! Even on day harry came back, Remus told her she could finish school after the war! She knew she would die but she wanted to finish school Professor! Please!" I requested her.

"She knew she would die!?" she asked. I saw Georgie coming.

"She did! She had a vision, which she never told us!" Georgie said. I looked at Georgie and then at Professor.

"Okay Mr. Weasley! I'll do it! I'll try to send the letter at the earliest!" she said turning away from us.

"Professor!" I said. she turned around. "Thank you!" I said.

"It's the least we can do for her Mr. Weasley! And I am really sorry for what happened to her!" she said and left.

"You shouldn't have told that she was pregnant!" I said turning to Georgie.

"Sorry! It just came out! Besides there's someone you may like to meet!" he said pointing out.

"Who is it!?" I asked walking outside.
I saw it was a boy with platinum blonde hair standing near the memorial. it was Draco.
"Draco!?" I said. he turned towards me. "What are you doing here!?"

"I'm really sorry about Ann! It's all my fault!" he said in tears. I had never seen him in tears.

"It's not your fault Draco!" I said.