Chapter 19: Ready to fight

Mia's POV

I don't know how many days it's been since mum was killed. I woke in a place I didn't know. It was the Order of Phoenix. I have locked myself in one of the rooms here. Though the others could enter the room, they didn't. Molly would come, keep some food on the table and walk away. Some things happen to me, I can't tell how I do it. Yesterday I had broken all the things in this room, I didn't even touch them, but I knew it was me who broke them, when Sirius, Remus, Molly and Mr. Weasley, came into the room came and calmed me down. I saw Freddie, I wanted him with me, but I scared that I may hurt him. Molly cleaned the room. I apologized to her. She said it was not my fault. I don't know what's happening to me.

"Hey Ann!" Hermione called from outside. I guess she was standing near the door.

"Come on Ann we know you are in there! You can't stay in there forever!" she said.

"Maybe I want be Hermione! I am only a danger to everyone!" I said.

"Ann you would never hurt anyone of us! I know it!" George said.

"You can't tell that Georgie! I am done for!" I said.

"Don't tell that Ann! You are one of the bravest and kindest person I have ever met!" Harry said.

"Harry?! Is that you!?" I asked though I knew it was him.

" You knew, that day that something was fishy about Mad-Eye's behavior, I mean Barty, when no one else suspected him. You are the person who took the Cruciatus Curse, for your friend! You are the person who snuck out in the middle of the night for your mum!" he said.

"Blimey Ann! I never thought you would up so easily! You have avenge your mum!" Ron said.

"Shut up Ron!" I heard few people telling.

"Ann I know you miss your mum, but you sitting like this, is not going to change anything. Your mum wouldn't want you to stay like this!" Ginny said.

"I know it Ginny! I know mum is not coming back! My afraid of where I might hurt any of you and I can't see any one of you being hurt by me. That day Freddie...Freddie was bleeding... his hand was bleeding and it was all because of me. That day it only stopped at bleeding, what if it goes to another level...I can't lose any more people" I told.

"Ann..." Freddie said ," would you hurt anyone of us on purpose?" he asked.

"No I would never!" I said.

"Then you have nothing to be scared of!" he said.

"but what if I do?... I can't...." I said.

"Then no one would ever blame you. But I know you won't do it" Fred said.

"Besides... we are all there with you! No matter what!" George said.

"Ann...I can only imagine what you are going through...but you are not the only one who is hurt... I know you lost your parents...the pain will not go away so easily....but I am dying here Ann. To not see your face...it's been weeks since I saw your face....to hear that you are not eating....that you are growing weak... it kills me to hear all this again and again." Fred said. I was in tears listening to him. I tried to stand, but my legs had gone numb. I somehow stood up, but could not move forward and fell on the ground.

"Ann what was that?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing. It's just...my leg has gone numb." I said. Then the door opened and everyone came inside. Eventually everyone hugged me, reassured nothing would happen.

"Kids, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Molly said.

Everyone started walking down, while Freddie lifted me up, in bridal style, and George came and stood next to him.