Chapter 3: The Portkey

It has been three years since I have been at Hogwarts! I have been great friends with Harry, Ron, Hermione! But I spend most of my time with the Weasley twins! I never can realize how the time flies away when I am with them! My parents had some work, so they let me live with the Weasleys at the burrow! I am always welcomed at the Burrow! Fred's dad, Mr. Weasley got the tickets to the Quidditch World Cup! We are going there tomorrow!

"Morning sleepyhead!" a voice said.

I was too sleepy, I slightly opened to see Fred leaning against the door. I went back to sleep pulling the blanket, covering my head and holding it tight because I know he isn't going to let me sleep anymore!

"Come on! Get up you lazy!" he said pulling off the blanket.

"I am not getting up! I want to sleep!" I said.

"So you want it the hard way huh?!" he said.

Oh that word "HARD WAY"! I immediately knew he would do something!

"Two minutes" I said as I curled myself on the bed, hoping he would let me sleep! Instead he carefully pulled me  off my bed and dragged me till I was in the middle of the living room.

TWO MINUTES!! I asked for two minutes! Was it too much?!!

Within minutes I was on the floor of the living room! I had hardly been on the floor when someone splashed water on me! I was almost completely wet! I got up and saw George with mug in his hand!

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!?" I practically yelled at him!

"What was what?" he asked trying to sound innocent.

"THAT!!" I said pointing at the mug he had in his hand.

He smirked and said, "Now come on and get ready! We have to leave!"

I went up to the guest room, Mrs. Weasley had let me sleep there! I brushed my teeth and took a hot water bath! I decided to wear a black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt with a jeans jacket on it!

I went down to see everyone ready to leave! I saw Harry and Hermione too! I embraced both of them with a hug.

Then I joined the Twins! We were on our way to the World Cup!

"How was the morning wakeup call!?" Fred asked with a smirk.

"Oh shut up!" I said. Both Fred and George starting laughing and so did I.

Then we saw a man. Apparently he was Mr. Amos Diggory. Then Cedric jumped down the tree. We were friends at Hogwarts. He was a Hufflepuff.

"Yes, it's ,uh, just over there" Amos said.

"Shall we" Mr. Weasley said.

"Oh yeah" Amos said.

"Why are they all standing around the manky old boot?" Harry asked in amazement.

"That isn't just any manky old boot mate. Its a portkey!" one of the twins said.

I touched the portkey. I realized I was between the twins.

Suddenly all of us started spinning and within seconds we were teleported to another place, no idea where we were as we were still in the air. I was terrified as it was the first time I was using a portkey, though I knew about them.

"Let go kids!!" Mr. Weasley said.

"WHATT!!?" Hermione and I squealled.

"Let go!" Mr. Weasley said.

All of us let go, So did I. I felt someone holding my hand but I was too scared to open my eyes.

Everyone, except Mr. Weasley, Mr. Amos and Cedric, fell on the ground!
Except I knew I hadn't fallen on the ground. I could smell cinnamon and fireworks.

I lift me head to see I had landed on....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!
Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!