Chapter 50: In a tight spot

Mia's POV

"Ann wake up!" I heard Freddie waking me up.

"I want to sleep Freddie!" I said.

"Come on! It's Bill and Fleur's wedding!" he said.

"Oh yeah! Sorry! Slipped out of my mind! I'll come!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!" I heard so many voices.

"AHH!" I shrieked sitting up. I was shocked. I saw everyone was there, Georgie, Ginny, Ron, Harry, Hermione.
"You remembered!?" I said with a smile.

"Of course we remember!!" Georgie said. I was so happy seeing all of them.

"Now get ready!! It's Bill's wedding today!" Ron said.

"Yes Ron! I will!" I said with a smile. Everyone left. It was just me, Freddie and Georgie.

"Now get ready! We have a surprise!" Georgie said.

"God no! What have you both planned!?" I asked.

"That's a secret! Get ready!" Freddie said kissing me.

"Fine!!" I said getting out of bed. Georgie went down.
I took out my trunk and searched for something I could wear.

"So what are you going to wear!?" Freddie asked standing next to me.

"I'm seeing!" I said looking at my clothes in my trunk. Suddenly Freddie pulled to face him. I noticed he was were a yellow waistcoat.
"Something which goes with yellow probably!" I said, looking at him.

"I don't care, which colour dress you wear! You look beautiful in every dress!!" he said pulling me closer.

"I have to get ready Freddie! I don't want to be late for Bill's wedding!" I said with a smile.

"Fine! Get ready soon and come down!" he said leaving the room.

"Yeah yeah!" I said locking the door.

I had a yellow frock. So I decided to wear that. I took a nice hot water bath and then dried myself and my hair. Then I wore my dress and did my hair.

"Ann! You in there!? Freddie's calling you!" Hermione asked.

"Yes Hermione! I'm coming!" I said as I walked towards the door.

The minister of magic is dead... Guys! No!! This is our fight...I'm sorry, but who are you!?...The sword is missing...They are coming...Umbridge's locket...I leave you my...we don't have it...you must pack supplies for weeks...you have your answer...! GET OFF ME!!

"ANN!!" I heard Hermione.

"Her...Hermione...what happened!" I asked her.

"I should be asking you!! It's those visions again isn't it!?" she said.

"Yeah...yeah!" I said. "Hermione...my trunk...you'll find a small dairy!"
She went to my trunk and brought the dairy.

"Ann what is it! What are all these writings?" she asked seeing all the writings.

"It's my visions! I write my visions in this book!" I said as I wrote what I saw in the vision.

"Why do you write them!?" she asked.

"Just in case!" I said. I finished writing it and I handed the book to her.

"Hermione! Keep this book with you! Read it! It'll help in finding the Horcruxes!" I said.

"Ann! How do you know..." she was telling.

"Dumbledore had told! Just trust me Hermione and one more thing....pack few things which may last for weeks or months...dresses, food, potions!" I said.