Chapter 40: Poisoned

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up the next day. The sun shined into the room. I saw Freddie was still next to me. I turned towards Freddie and cuddled up close to him. A smile spread across his face and he brushed through my hair. My top knot had gotten loose, which made it easier for him to brush through my hair.

"Morning love!" he said, still brushing through my hair.

"Morning Freddie!!" I said as I looked at him.

"Got some good sleep!?" he asked.

"I was with you! So yeah obviously I got sound sleep!" I said with a smile.

"And I thought I would be the reason you wouldn't get any sleep!" he said with a smirk.

"Just had to get used to it, I guess!" I said with a smile.

"Do you have to go!?" he asked.

"I have to Freddie!" I said. "Now! I have to get up!" I said as I moved to sit up on the bed. But he pulled me back.

"Two minutes! And then you can get ready!" he said hugging me.

"Look who's asking for two minutes!" I said as I snuggled into him.
He didn't say anything but smiled. Then we heard a knock at the door. It was George.

"Hey Ann!! You got to go to Hogwarts! You're late! Get up and come down!" he said.

"Late!? What's the time!?" Freddie asked. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:40. The portkey would be open at 9 only for a few minutes.

"SHIT!! FREDDIE!! IT'S 8:40!! I got to get ready! Else Molly is GONNA KILL ME!!" I said as I got out of bed and searched for my Gryffindor robes. My trunk had been sent home. I got into the bathroom and changed into my robes. I came out and saw Freddie was up! He was folding the blankets. I did my hair and went over to him.

"Morning again! Love you" I said kissing him."I got to go down! Come soon!"

"Yeah okay!" he said kissing me back.

"MIA ANDERSON!! YOU ARE SO LATE!! YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST!!" Molly yelled at me.

"I'm really sorry Molly" I said as I sat at the table and began eating.

"Morning Ann!" George said.

"Morning Georgie!!" I said stuffing the food into my mouth.

"Slow down Ann!" he said, looking at me. "Oh look! Your 'to-be' is here!" he said with a smirk. I saw Freddie came into the kitchen, making his hair proper.

"Morning Georgie!" Fred wished him.

"Morning! Had some good sleep!?" George asked him.

"Yeah!" Fred said.

"How wouldn't you!?" George said with a smirk.

"Okay okay I got to go!" I said as I stood up and washed the plate.

"MIA!!" I heard Molly calling.

"COMING MOLLY!" I said and Fred and I wentoutside.
Everyone was there. I hugged Molly first.

"Take care dear!" Molly said.

"Yes Molly!" I said. Then I hugged Georgie and then Freddie.

"Write to me okay!!" Fred said.

"Definitely Freddie!" I asked pulling away from the hug. He kissed me on my cheek and I went to the portkey and touched it and the next moment I knew I was in the courtyard of Hogwarts.
I took my trunk and walked into the castle. I saw Ginny running into the hospital wing. So I took my trunk and walked into the hospital wing.