Chapter 71: I never left!

AFTER THREE YEARS

Fred's POV

It's been three years since Ann died. Everything has gone back to normal, atleast for the others. It's still hard for me, but it's okay!
Ron and Hermione got married and Ginny and Harry and Georgie and Angelina! I was the best man at Georgie's wedding. I missed Ann a lot that day.
We are living at Ann's house. I am now godfather to Georgie's children, Fred junior and Roxanne. Yes, he named them after me and Ann. He named his daughter after Ann, okay I can understand, I didn't quite understand why he named his son after me, nonetheless it's their choice, so I kept quiet.
Today is the day Ann and I got married. One of the days I never want to get out of bed. So I continued to lay down on my bed trying to sleep. Then I heard the door open.

"Freddie! Freddie! Get up!" Ann said jumping on me, trying to wake me up. I call her Ann. She reminds me about Ann, my Ann. I don't like her calling me 'Uncle' Freddie, so she calls me Freddie.

"Ann! Love, I want to sleep!" I said.

"No Freddie! Wake up!" she said falling on me.

"Gosh Ann! You are heavy!" I said with a groan.

"Freddieee!" she said, getting impatient and getting between my arms. "Come onnn... How much do you want to sleep! I think you'll sleep the whole day if I let you!"

"Wanna bet!?" I said with a smile.

"No! You will sleep the whole day! I know that!" she said. I smiled.
"Freddieeee!" she said shaking me.

"Fine fine! I'm awake!" I said pulling her cheeks.

"Ay Ay Ay Freddie! You pull it too hard!" she said rubbing her cheeks. I was a bit shocked because Ann used to use that – 'Ay ay ay'

"Who told you that!?" I asked.

"Told what Freddie!?" she asked.

"Nothing! Never mind!" I said.

"Now wake up Freddie! Everyone is here! Uncle Ron, Uncle Harry, Auntie Ginny, Grammy and Grampapi, everyone is here! Daddy went to bring something!" she said excitedly.

"Oh yeah!? Why!?" I asked lifting her up and making her sit on me.

"They've come after so many days Freddie! Be happy!" she said.

"Fine!" I said.

"Daddy was telling today was the day you and auntie Ann were...uhh...what was that...daddy told something..." she said.

"Married!" I said with a smile.

"Ahh yeah that one! Ma-rried! What does that mean!?" she said.

"It's like the day you tell that you love each other in front of everyone!" I said.

"That's it!?" she asked.

"That's the main idea! You'll know about it when you grow up!" I said with a smile.

"Okay! But aren't you forgetting something!?" she asked with a smile. She slept on me, resting her chin on my chest.

"Hmm...what am I forgetting!?" I said.

"Think!" she said.

"Good morning kiss!" I said kissing her on her forehead.

"No!" she said.

"Let's see...tickle monster!" I said tickling her.

"Freddie...no! Stop it! No Freddie!" she said laughing.

"What else!?" I asked.

"You forgot!? That's so bad Freddie!" she said.

"It's already in the fridge!" I said.