Chapter 55: On the run

THE NEXT DAY

Mia's POV

Harry, Hermione and Ron left. They are going to the Ministry of Department. Freddie, Georgie and I were sitting in the kitchen.

"So what are we going to do!?" Georgie asked.

"Stay here! Look around!" I said.

"Look around!?" Freddie asked with a chuckle. "What are you going to look at?"

"There's one thing!" I said standing up.
I walked up to a room, even Freddie and Georgie followed me.

"Carol!" Freddie read, which was written on the door.
I opened the door and went inside and saw everything was scattered. I saw torn posters of the 'Weird sisters'. I found mum's dairy. I took it and sat on the floor. I began reading the last few pages.
'Benard is a really good man. He has asked me to marry him and I agreed.He always sings a song to me! It's beautiful! Though I am not a big fan of slow moving songs...this song just too beautiful to explain!'
I saw mum had written the lyrics of a song. It was the same song they used to sing to me. I began humming the tune as I read the lyrics.

"Ann? Are you...?" Georgie was asking.

"Singing!?" Freddie asked completing Georgie.

"They used to sing me this song!" I said as I continued to read.
'We are leaving tomorrow! I didn't tell mum about Benard. She'll be furious 'cause he's a half-blood! I don't care about his blood status, it's him I love! I'm so excited to start a new phase of my life. We'll have a house of our own, kids of our own, a family of our own! I kind of scared...but I am happy! I know he'll never leave me and neither will I!'

"She ran away from home!" I said keeping the book down.

"Not surprising is it!?" Freddie said. "Your grandparents and their pure blood mania, they wouldn't have never let them get married!"

"No...it's just...never mind!" I said.

"What is it!?" Georgie asked.

"She said she got married with the approval of her parents!" I said.

"Does that even matter now!?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah..yeah! you're right!" I said.

"Ann you don't have to worry about what happenedin the past! We are here with you!" Georgie said.

"Yeah yeah! Okay!" I said with a smile.

"Now come on! Let's eat!" Freddie said.

"Seriously Freddie!? I don't want an unlimited supply of food!" I said.

"We haven't eaten from morning!" Freddie said.

"Okay! I'll come!" I said.
Freddie and Georgie went down. I just looked at the window for sometime. Then suddenly for a moment I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione had apparated in front of the house with some other person. Within seconds, they disapparated. But the other person stood on the road. He looked at the house. It was Yaxley. I had seen him when I was at Malfoy Manor. He was looking at house, when I think he saw me looking at him. At first, I thought he wouldn't recognize me. But then he slowly took out his wand. I moved back because I knew he recognized me. He cast a spell and the window. I run towards the door.

"FREDDIE!!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

"ANN! What's that noise!?" he asked.

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE!!" I said as I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Ann what happened!?" Georgie asked.

"YAXLEY! HE KNOWS!! HE KNOWS!!" I said taking my bag. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"
I heard something falling in the hall. Within seconds Yaxley cast a spell at us. The glass behind us broke.