Chapter 24: Wands in a Knot

We got to know about the Room of Requirement! And it's exactly what we need! It's on the seventh floor.

"You've done it, Neville! You've found the Room of Requirement!" Hermione said.

"The what?" Ron asked.

"It's also known as the Come and Go Room. It only appears when the person has real need of it and is always equipped for the seeker's need" I said.

"So...say...you really needed the toilet..." Ron said.

"Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea." Hermione said.

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry said.

Something like a wooden life-sized doll was there in the room. We used it as our opponent as a start.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville said. But his want flew back and hit the wall. We all ducked so the wand won't hit us.

"I'm hopeless" Neville said.

"You're... You're flourishing your wand too much. Try like this. Expelliarmus!" Harry explained Neville.

We were attending the classes as well as our meetings. We would enter the room of requirement, making sure we wouldn't get caught or seen.

"Stunning, is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's sort of a wizard's Bread and butter, really." Harry said as he walked across the room. He turned back and said,

"So, um, come on, then, Nigel. Give me your best shot." Harry said.

"Stupefy!" Nigel said as he cast the spell. He did it! He's quite good for a second year. Harry was thrown on to the raised platform, while Nigel fell back. But he's good!

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel!" Harry said sitting up. Then it was Hermione and Ron's turn. Ron told something to Hermione and walked across the room.

"One Sickle!"

"You're on!" I heard the twins speaking, I was more interesting in seeing Hermione and Ron.

"Stu..." Ron began. But before he knew it Hermione had cast the spell and hit Ron and he fell on the floor. I controlled my laughter. Ron walked over to us.

'"I let her do that! It's good manners isn't it!?" Ron said. Fred nodded his head in a sarcastic way.

"It's okay Ron!" I said, smiling.

"Ann... Fred, your turn!" Harry said.

"Whaa..." I was saying.

"It's okay Ann!" Ron said, imitating me. Fred stood in front of me.

"Stupefy!" he first said.

"Protego!" I said blocking the spell. " Stupefy!" I said casting the spell at him. But it didn't hit him. He turned back, I took it as a chance to strike at him again.

"Stupefy!!" I said again. This time it hit him and and he was thrown away, against the wall. He hit the wall and fell down. And he sat up, trying to realize what just happened. My attention turned towards everyone else who were shocked.

"Very good Ann! Brilliant!" Harry said. I walked over to George and Ron.

"Well done Ann!" George said, as we were looking at Fred who was walking towards us, rubbing his neck.

"See this is what I told! Amazing but scary!" Ron said.

"Thank you Ron!" I said with a smile. "How are you Freddie!?" I asked him, with a giggle.