Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*

*I'm not feeling the best today. So i didn't proof read. I'm so sorry if there are any major spelling mistakes. CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and rolled over. The clock read 5 AM so i turned back around.Today was the day of the OWLs and the day Fred and George did their prank. I'm still upset that they're leaving. Mostly Fred ,but they're right. They are going to be opening a shop where I help do things and work there.It'll be fun. I can't help but start to cry again because I have two more years here and Fred isn't going to be there. Even though in my seventh year he wouldn't but still he won't be here next year. It sounds like i'm being selfish but i'm not. This place is turning dark and Voldemort is on the move and the person I love and that protects me won't be here. I try to keep my tears in but they run down my face and on to Fred's neck, he must of moved me. I guess he was awake because he started talking.

"Love?" He mumbles still half asleep.

"Yes Freddie?" I answer trying not to sniffle.

"You're crying again aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I know my neck is wet now.Come here."  He whispers pulling me on top of him. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "You know I would never leave you by yourself somewhere as dangerous as here. I talked to Harry yesterday. He promised to keep you safe babe. I love you so much, I couldn't imagine losing you." He continues to whisper

"I love you too Freddie. I just don't want to seem selfish and keep you from following your dreams."

"Hey, don't ever think like that. I would give up my dreams just to be with you. But my dreams include you. Like this shop, I knew you were going to be a part of it and i'm pretty sure you'll be a great employee.And Knowing you, you'd take candy from the store just because you're an employee." He whispers but laughing at the last sentence.

"Yea true and my dreams are now the same. At first I didn't know what I wanted and now living and working with you sounds amazing." I say laughing at first.

"Merlin I love that laugh of yours. Look at me. I love you so much Y/N Lupin." He says wiping my tears.

We talk for another ten minutes and I end up falling asleep.

"Come on my love. Time to get up." I wake up to Fred whispering and I get up.

"Good morning Freddie."

"Good morning love." He says kissing me.

"Already. Get a room." George groans.

"Oh shut up." I say.

"Well i'm going to take a shower. I'll be out in a bit." Fred says.

"Wait i'll join to save time." I jump up.

"Blimey Y/N. Your eyes are red and puffy are you okay?" George asked.

"Um yea I will be." I say walking into the bathroom.

As soon as I walk in I hear "Muffliato." and i'm pinned to the counter.

"You just made a horrible mistake." Fred growls in my ear.

I seen that look in his eyes and knew what was about to happen. He mumbles something and we're both immediately naked.The water turned on and he walked into the shower.

"Come here." He says sternly.

I woke over to him and starts kissing me. The water is running down my head, face, and back. It felt nice.

The kiss was rough and hungry.

"Knowing that I won't be able to do this next year makes me want to fuck you into oblivion everyday." He whispers moving down to my neck.