Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice

Your POV:

It was the next day and I was sitting at the breakfast table with Hermione, Ginny,Ron and Harry.

"So are you guys excited for our first practice?" Ron asks.

"We're learning how to not die Ronald. So I would say yes." Hermione replies.

"Alright so we know somebody stayed up all night stressing." I say.

"Careful she's in a mood." Ginny Whispers.

"Well i'm sorry that i'm concerned about there being a literal deadly dark lord on the lose." She claps back.

"Alrighty then." I say.

"Meet me in the Room of Requirement in ten minutes you guys." Harry says walking away.

A few minutes later we started walking to the Room of Requirement making sure no body was behind us. The door started to appear. But I heard someone behind me and turned around to see Fred.

"Blimey babe. I thought we were getting caught." I blurted out.

"Sorry love I just wanted to hug you from behind." He states.

"It's okay Freddie."

"So are you ready for today's lesson?"

"Yep."

"Will you two shut up and get in here." I hear Harry say.

Me and Fred were too busy talking we didn't see the door finally appear and open.

"Now today's lesson is about the spell 'Expelliarmus'." Harry starts explaining.

"Neville you're first." He continues.

"You've got this Neville." I whisper.

He looks at Harry,points his wand and uses the incantation. But instead of the dummies wand flying ,his wand flew all the way to the back of the room almost hitting Nigel. Everyone ducked down. Well Fred pulled me down so I didn't get hit.

"Wow fast thinking babe. Thanks." I say.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to get hurt the first day of practice would we?" He questions.

"Definitely not."

"I'm hopeless." Neville mumbles.

"Neville you will get this I promise." I say to him.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this." Harry explains and does it perfectly making the dummies wand go flying. "Y/N you're up."

"Alright." I say walking up to him.

"Point your wand and do the incantation." He says.

"Expelliarmus!" I shout and the dummies wand goes flying.

Everyone claps and I smile.

"Good job love." Fred says.

"Thanks Freddie. You're up next so have fun." I state back.

He walks up and does everything Harry said. He too made the wand go flying.

"Nice one babe."

"Thanks."

A bit later it was time for classes to start and we started to walk to DADA. We get into class and see this writing on the bored and Umbridge standing beside it. I take my book out and quill.

"You will please copy the approved text four times to ensure maximum retention. There will be no need to talk." She speaks.

"No need to thinks more like it." Hermione mumbles.