Chapter 46:Wedding

*Contains sexual content.But not exactly smut*
*OMG 3K reads i love y'all 😭*
Your POV:

"Love wake up it's time to get up." I hear Fred say and plant a kiss on my forehead.

I open my eyes and smile.

"Well good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome."

The door opens and Hermione walked in.

"Good you guys are up. You have an hour and a half be down and ready." She says closing the door.

Today I felt bold. I laid my hand his chest because was shirtless.

"Yes love?"

"Nothing."

I start moving my hand across his chest.

"Don't." He says sternly starting to catch on.

My hand goes lower to it's at his waistband. He grabs my hand and looks at me.

"Dangerous game princess."

I giggle and put my hand right back. I slipped it under his pants and palm him through his boxers.

"Shit." He groans.

I pull his pants down and boxers. My fingers wrap around him and start pumping him.

"Fuck. Muffliato." He says quickly pointing at the door.

As i'm pumping him at a teasing speed he grabs my neck and kisses me.

"You're such a cockslut." He growls in my ear.

"Only for you." I say back.

I go down and kitten lick his tip. His hips buck up.

"Does daddy want a blow job?" I ask innocently.

"Yes baby girl." He stutters out. He always teases about the affect he has on me but I have one on him as well.

I connect my lips to his dick and start bobbing my head.

"Mm." He moaned.

He grabs my hair into a ponytail and pushes my head down. I moan around him and gag.

"Ah fuck good girl you take me so well."

His words make me moan against him causing him to moan again. He pushes my head down all the way and holds my head down. I start breathing out of nose because I couldn't breathe.

Finally he lets go and I gasp for breath. But after a second i'm pushed back down again and held again.

"You like me deep down your throat don't you." He groans.

I moan against him making his hips buck and I gag. I'm let up again this time a string of spit down my lips and I gasp again.

"So fucking hot." He growls.

He stops pushing me down and I go back to bobbin my head up and down. I feel him twitch after a bit longer and hallow my cheeks. He cums down my throat and I open to show him I swallowed.

"Good girl. God you're literally perfect. Nobody can take me like you do." He says and kisses me.

"You guys better be getting dressed." I hear my dad hit the door.

I look at Fred and we get up and start to get dressed. My dress was short,black and off the shoulder. It wasn't much but it's all I had. I wore my locket ,black heels and the ring he bought at the beach. I walk out and he stops.