Chapter 30: A summer day

Happy New years Eve you guysIf you're feeling down or feeling that you shouldn't have survived this year. I'm proud of you. I love you and I support you. Never stop being you❤️

Your POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon. When I rolled over Fred wasn't in bed again.

*This man is always out of bed* I thought to myself.

A few minutes I decide to head down stairs. As I walking the smell of food got stronger. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey love." He says turning around from the stove and kissing me.

"Aw you're making breakfast.Slowly learning to use muggle things again?"

"Yes i'm trying darling."

"Good."

"Well breakfast is done so eat" He says kissing my forehead.

I grab some pancakes and bacon.

"Wow babe you actually cook really good." I joke.

"Thank you. I know it's a joke but you're eating it, so i know you like it."

"Why does it smell so goo-." Molly says walking in to the kitchen.

"Wow Fred you're cooking." She continues.

"Yes mum I am and Y/N says it's really good."

"Well i'm hungry so I will taste it too."

She grabs a plate and she looks shocked.

"It's actually really good sweetie."

"Thanks mum."

For the rest of the morning the same thing happened. Everyone walked in surprised Fred cooked. But ended up loving the food.

"You should cook breakfast more often." My dad states.

"Nah. I just woke up in a good mood today. It feels great.But you all know i sleep in a lot."

"Yea thats true." I respond.

He looks at me.

"What? I literally had to kiss you to get you out of bed the other day."

"Okay fine. I admit to sleeping in a lot okay." He laughs.

The whole table laughs.

"We have two more days of stocking the store.So after breakfast let's head down and do more things." George says.

Everyone agrees and heads upstairs to get ready. I wore a white knitted shirt tucked into black jeans with a belt. I didn't take off my locket last night, and put on my key earrings.

"Ready to go?" Fred asked

"Yep." Everyone says.

We get to the store and there's a lot more boxes then yesterday.

"Alright Molly, Arthur, and Ginny can you grab those three boxes and head to the third floor please." I said.

They nodded and headed up the stairs. Fred had Hermione and Ron go to the second with two boxes each.

"Alright us three can start unpacking more of the love potions, prank items and sweets." George says.

"On it." I state and grab two more boxes of love potions.

The stand still had a lot of spaces for love potions. I was surprised that it fit that much. I finished and went back to grab another because we had three of them.When that box was gone the stand was finally full.