Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons

Cedrics POV:
I woke up nervous for what today holds but one thing is for sure I will be the Triwizard champion. I get dressed and head down to the dining hall to eat breakfast, so I'm well fed and ready to fight a dragon today. As I am a walking into the great Hall my friend Y/N runs over and hugs me.

"Please stay safe today Cedric I care about you so much I can't lose you today."She says.

"Of course, YN I care about you as well so much I won't leave you today I will beat this dragon,"I say back hugging her tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple hours later I'm in the champions tent getting ready to choose a dragon. Then I hear Dumbledore walking into the tent.

"Good day champions gather round please. Now you've waited you wandered and at last the moment has arrived a moment only four of you can appreciate. Barty the bag."He says

"Everyone in a circle please and put your hand in the bag and pick a dragon."Barty says.

I ended up with the Swedish-short-snout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
After breakfast I start heading down to the arena when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Hey, can I talk to you while we walk to the arena?"Fred asked.

"Of course."I say trying not to blush.

"Well I just want to ask what's going on between you and Cedric,"he says.

"Oh, nothing really I mean we are partners in potions so we have become good friends but other than that nothing, why do you ask."I reply.

"The other day I saw him whisper something in your ear and you blushed a little bit."

*Shit he really did see me and Cedric* I thought to myself.

"That was nothing Fred, he was just saying I looked pretty."

"Oh well that darling, I can agree with you're stunning every day. How about you come sit by me and George in the stand."

I blush at the nickname then reply saying, "of course I will and thank you Freddie as I hug him tightly."

We get up in the stands and hear that Cedric is the first to go. I see Cedric walk out and his dragon going crazy. Throughout Cedric's turn I cling onto Fred when the dragon gets too close and he holds me tight knowing that I care about Cedric a lot. A little while later Cedric beats the dragon and gets the golden egg with the clue to the next task in it.

After Krum and Fleur go it's Harry's turn. I cling on tighter to Fred and I feel him squeeze my arm.

"You okay darling?"He asked.

"Yeah it's just Harry's so young, and he's been my friend since second year so I am a bit scared that he'll end up hurt."

"It's all right darling he will be okay it's Harry you already know what he has in the past two years he'll be okay."Fred says to me.

I was about to answer until Harry walks out when he struggles at first. Then he gets his broom and the dragon gets free and chases Harry off out of sight.

I stay in Fred's arms for a while with his arms wrapped around me till I see Harry come back without a dragon. Everyone stands up and starts cheering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in the common room Harry is on Fred and George's shoulders with the egg in his hand while everyone chants around him saying to open the egg.

Harry opens the egg but all we hear is a very loud screeching sound and everyone drops on their knees with their hands on their ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day me and Harry are on the bridge looking out over and talking about what happened with the dragon and everything. Then we see Cedric walking up to us.