Chapter 47: Changes

*Ive worked on this chapter for days. It might not seem like a lot but it is. Enjoy <3.*

Your POV:

Chapter 47: Changes

After a long night of tossing and turning wondering if I was safe it was time to head to Hogwarts. I wasn't sure why Hogwarts was still up. Literally yesterday we got attacked by death eaters at a wedding. No where is safe.

Even last year Dumbledore the Headmaster was killed. The air is dark in the muggle world. Except the muggles dont know what is happening. They don't know a dark evil wizard is on the loss trying to kill a boy named Harry Potter.

"Oh hey you're up." Fred whispers.

"Yea. I've been up for a while. Thank you for helping me yesterday."

"No problem. Your dad talked to me before. He loves you but he knew if something happened to Harry he couldn't help both of you. He knows I love you so much, so i told him i'd help you if anything happens. Which very clearly something did happen because we are in hiding."

"Oh I didn't know about that. I'm sure my dad feels bad for helping Harry not me. But I completely understand i'm not mad. I'm just glad you were there."

"Me too. I'm so confused on why you're still going to Hogwarts."

"Me too. But I need to finish this year."

"I know my love. Just please be safe. I swear to Godric Gryffindor if there is another evil new student." He laughs.

"If there is i'm leaving no doubt about it."

"Good."

"Now let's get some food and head to the platform."

"Let's hope Ginny is up. It's only you two going this year." He says grabbing a water bottle.

"Yea. I hope Harry,Hermione and Ron are safe honestly."

"Me too love. Ron's my brother and Hermione, Harry are like best friends to me."

"Same. Besides Ron being my brother in law."

He chokes on the water he was drinking.

"You okay?" I laugh.

"Don't make me fuck your brains out in this underground place. To where everybody can hear you." He whispers.

"I-i- okay."

"Mhm that's what I thought. The affect I have on you is still there." He chuckles darkly.

"Good morning you guys." Ginny says walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Ginny." Fred replies.

"I can't believe we are the only two going this year." I say.

"Me as well. I don't even know why it's still open." She responds taking a muffin from the counter.

"Wow we are thinking the exact same things this morning."

The three of us eat and get dressed. The parents weren't up yet. They had a long night making sure we were safe. With George he went back to work. Fred wanted to make sure I was safe and didn't want to go back to the flat.

Fred went to take a shower. When he walked out he had a towel around his waist and his hair dripping down. Wow I haven't seen this scene in a while.I'm most likely starting to stare but I don't care. The way his hair was dripping down his toned chest and the towel was wrapped pretty low. His v-line was showing.

He started putting on his clothes. The way his hand were veiny and grabbed on to the clothes turned me on. Snap out of it Y/N. But I couldn't. Im going back to Hogwarts and won't be seeing this for a while. The world has gotten so much more dangerous now that we found out Voldermort had hocruxes.