Chapter 82:Draco?

Your POV;

"Draco?" There stood Draco looking scared but in a rush.

"Y/N." He says.I looked over at Fred. He looked like he didn't know whether he should shut the door in his face or punch him in the face.

"Can I come in please. I need to talk to you guys. It's urgent."

"Are you sure you're not just acting like this to hurt us." Fred shoots back. "Frederick stop. Come in Draco." "You're too nice." I hear Fred mumble and I elbow him in the stomach.

Draco was frantically thanking me and sat on the couch looking up at us. I sat next to him and looked at him sincerely.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got news my dad is out of Azkaban. I don't know where he is. Do wish I did so running away would be easier. I'm on the run. My mom decided to stay back and not run but told me to. There's no place for me to stay. Was thinking maybe one of you two would know one. And was thinking if you guys could help me figure out where he is."

"Draco before I answer anything do you know what happened with my dad?"

"Only a little. I've only been told that my dad suspected haunted him down during a full moon."

"Yea. I don't think its suspected though. My dad remembered blonde hair and even the doctors said its a ninety-nine percent chance its him."

"Shit Y/N. I'm so sorry. I didn't think he'd get out at all."

"It's okay. I can tell you had nothing to do with this but why come to me? I thought you hated me."

"That's the past. I know I was horrible but I really need help."

I looked back at Fred knowing he wasn't going to like what i'm about to say.

"You can stay with us. Sleep on the couch. I know it's not exactly a save place but there's no other place for you to go right now. As for your dad we will help. Frederick if you don't stop groaning like a little boy who got his video games taken away you'll be the one on the couch."

"No offense Draco but i'm still a but hesitant about this. Y/N's dad almost died because of yours." Fred stated.

"It seems planned or fake I know but please I promise it's not. I for real need help." One look for me and he gave in. "Alright but stay your happy little ass on the couch."

There was the sound of a door opening and George walked out. As soon as he seen Draco his face went to the same as Fred's when he seen him.

"George wait! He's staying with us. He didn't know about his dad and wants our help to find him and end whatever he's trying to do again. He's on the run and i'm not letting him stay somewhere random no matter how bad he treated me in Hogwarts." I explained.

"Fine. But one little trick little boy." He says walking down to the shop.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Y/N."

"Of course were going to sort this out. But for now I do have a short vacation to attend to. Don't leave here unless you have someone with you. I don't care how strong you think you are, your father is stronger. "

"Alright got it."

"You do know that the others are going to know right? It's them you've got to persuade. I'm not hiding it from my family."

"I'll go over there soon. Through floo not walking promise."

The drive to the beach was a different kind. Almost like Fred was angry but confused but happy all at the same time. "Whats wrong?" I asked as i laid my hand on his that was on my thigh.