Chapter 67: Continuing

*This chapter has quite a few time skips. And long ones at that. I'm sorry anyone wanted more but my honeymoon Imagination ran out. As well as pregnancy, there's not a huge deal of it but it's detailed.*

Your POV:

The rest of the honeymoon went by in a blur. We visited many more places and tried more things. Today however is the day we go back.

"Everything packed,love?"

"Yep."

"Alright let's head down."

Grabbing everything that we brought and bought we head to the elevator. The trip was fun I actually enjoy this part of London. We also went back to the chocolate tours and got some chocolates for my dad and for anyone else who wants some.

After we checked out we took a cab back to Headquarters and used floo to get back.

Stepping out of the fireplace and into the flat, George was on the couch getting ready to go back to work.

"Oh, hey guys. How was it?"

"It was great. I'm glad we went to that part of London." I answered.

"Yea, it was quite amazing."

"Thats great! Mum wanted me to tell you she wants to see you guys. She wants to talk about the trip."

"Alright l. We will go see her after unpacking."

After we went back to our room and unpacked I grabbed the bag of chocolate and we head out. We saved some for George in his room because he left to go back down the the shop already.

I stepped into the floo, closed my eyes and opened them. I was at the Burrow.

"Y/N dear!" Molly says and hugs me.

"Hi, Molly!"

"How was your time?"

I hear footsteps behind me and Fred came out.

"I had fun and a lot of it. I'm surprised I've never been to that part of town before."

"It was great mum."

"That's good to hear." I hear my mum say and she walks in.

"Sounds like you guys had fun." My dad followed.

"We did."

"I have something for you dad. Of course, whoever wants some as well but here." I said handing him the bag of chocolate.

"I knew I smelt chocolate. I wasn't going insane. Thank you guys."

"You're welcome Remus." Fred answered.

"Now tell me how was the place? We've always wanted to know what the Langham was like." Molly says as we sit on the couch.

"Well the place is huge and it's colors are beautiful. It's mostly a white marble and our room was white and blue ombré."

"Sounds beautiful."

"It was."

*A few weeks time skip*

That conversation happened a few weeks ago. It's now a week until my twenty week appointment for the baby. My symptoms of pregnancy are getting worse and I'm starting to grow a bump. I have one but its growing. I'm not getting sleep, I'm constantly dizzy, and I'm nauseous again.The craving and mood swings were the worst of the bunch.Today was a mood swing kind of day.

Fred and I were laying in bed before he had to work. But I didn't want him to leave.

"Please don't work today." I said my eyes tearing up.