Chapter 79:Dad

Your POV: *Not proofread*

"I have some news."

"Yes? What is it?" My mum asked frantically but trying to seem calm.

"He's in critical condition, we still don't know what happened. He hasn't woken up after he was brought in."

"Will he be okay?" My brother asked.

"We're not sure. I'd recommend go home for now. You will know when he is up."

"Oh-alright."

Giving some information to be contacted we left. I was attached to Fred the entire time to try and calm down. We decided today just to stay home at the flat. When arriving home I fed Gideon and Ginny took him back to the Burrow. My mum and Harry decided to go out and do something, I wanted to stay inside. We were in bed my head laid on Fred's chest with one leg across his and his hands wrapped around my waist.I had stopped crying but my mind was racing with horrible thoughts. That's my dad I can't lose him and Harry already lost Sirius who was his godfather. We can't handle another loss.

"Freddie, what happens if I do lose him?' I murmur.

"He's not going anywhere Y/N." He answers lifting my head from his chest and looking into my eyes. "He's strong, he'll wake up and recover from whatever happened. You have to try and stop thinking like that,okay? I hate seeing you like this."

"Are you not upset?" I ask quietly.

"I am trust me but I know he's strong."

"Yea." Laying my head back on his chest and falling into a slumber.

My eyes fluttered open and rays of the sun still beamed in from the window. I was still on Fred's chest. His hand was rubbing up and down my back. Looking up he was looking down at me.

"Good morning my love. Well good afternoon actually."

"What time is it?"

"Two in the afternoon."

"Any updates yet?"

"Sadly not yet."

"Can we go do something? I want to keep my mind off of it right now."

"Of course. Lets head over to the Burrow."

Using floo we ended up in the Burrows living area.

"Y/N dear!" Molly came around the corner and hugged me.

"Hi Molly." I say with a smile.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay. Came to look for something to take my mind off of everything."

"Well you're mother brought Harry back here and went back to the hospital. It was too much being too far away. But the others are outside playing Quidditch if you'd like to join. And don't worry Bill has Gideon he's sleeping"

"I'd love to actually and great thanks for letting me know"

"Alright go have fun dear and Fred make sure everyone is staying safe."

"Will do mum."

We walked out and sure enough George, Harry,Ron, and Ginny were in the air. Hermione still not huge on it. We grabbed our brooms and went up.

"Come to lose?" Ginny asked.

"No actually came to win."

"We'll see about that."

"I'm right, you'll see."

Resetting the game, the Quaffle was released and Ginny had it.

*After 2 hours and Ginny winning*