Chapter 56: Happy Together

*Not proofread. When is it?*

Your POV:

I head down to the lobby. When i got there Molly and my mum were there as well with Hermione and Ginny.

"Hope it's not a problem we're coming along." Molly says.

"Of course not!"

"That's good to hear. So where we going first?" My mum asked.

"To get our nails done." Hermione replies.

"Alright well let's head to the car."

All five of us girls got in the car and went to the nail salon. I decided on her acrylics but not sure on the color yet.

"Have you figured out what you want?" Hermione questioned.

"I think i'm going to get Y/F/C acrylics."

"Sounds great! They'll look really good."

"Hopefully. I've never done acrylics."

"They're not bad i've done them once."

"Really?"

"Yep."

The lady had waved me over and told me to sit. I handed her the nail polish and told her what I wanted.

"This going to look so good on you" She says.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

The time went by pretty fast but slow. She buffed my nails did some filing. Then the acrylics and painted them and everything. They actually looked amazing. Three hours later because I had to wait for all of them to finish as well.

"Wow Y/N I love them." Ginny says when I showed her.

"I do too. I wasn't expecting to but I really do."

"I love the color of them." My mum said.

"Yea i'm glad I decided on Y/F/C."

I went to grab my wallet but my mum stopped me.

"I'll pay for them."

"Oh okay. Thank you mum."

"Of course sweetie. You're my daughter after all."

"That's true."

It is true but everyone's acting very weird. They have been the time we've been here. It's only been like three days. Harry taking a deep breath went I talked to him, the girls taking me places. I swear it's a distraction. Fred is hiding some from me and I don't like it.

"Let's head to dinner then we can go to to the shopping plaza." Hermione suggest.

"Sounds good." Molly says.

We decided on a restaurant named Crackel Barrel. There were a lot of rocking chairs outside. Some with checkers in the middle.

"You guys sit on the rocking chairs and we will go reserve a seat they look busy today." Molly states.

"I bet I can beat you in checkers." Ginny states.

"This isn't like chess or wizards chest Ginny."

"I know but it still seems pretty easy."

"It is."

We all sat around the small chest table. Ginny decided to be black and I was red.

"I'll go against whoever wins this after dinner." Hermiome states.

"Okay."

The game was pretty short.