Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*

*Im going face to face school. I've been uploading because I was online. But i'm transferring. With that said I can't proofread a lot please don't message me being mean about it. It's not that hard to just read <3 CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:

The rest of the summer consisted of working and hanging out with Fred. Both the twins and my birthdays had passed. We were all 18 now. We didn't celebrate due to everything happening and being busy.

The joke shop seemed like it goes more busy everyday. Today was one of those days.

We had kids running around screaming. Some trying to open stuff, some throwing things. Most of the parents didn't give a shit. They let their kids do it.

Fred and George had their sleeves rolled up and tie loose. I had a skirt so it wasn't that hot. But I also my sleeves rolled up as well.

I had enough when I kid came running into me. I bent down and talked to him.

"Watch where your going. You don't need to be running in the store."

He ran away to his mum.

"Had enough have you?" Fred laughs.

"Yes. And why are you laughing? You didn't just have a kid run up and hit you."

"That's right. But this is my shop so i'm quite used to it. Even though it does get quite stressful at times."

"Well I seen that this summer." We both laughed.

It also included either Fred or me getting horny at the slightest touch of noise of each other.

I was getting turned on just by him changing from his uniform to normal clothes. He was getting turned on by the noises i made when i'm upset and stressed.

I did find myself pinned to the bed a lot. Most of the time it was twice a day. During our break and at night. With me going back to Hogwarts soon it was another reason why we did it so much.

Honestly I didn't even mind it. Yes, it was tiring working then getting fucked then working and getting fucked. But his moans and the pleasure made it so worth it.

Me,Fred and George also hung out a lot outside of the flat. We sometimes went out to the park or somewhere. Me and Fred did go on a lot of dates as well. George insisted because he didn't want to be a third wheel. He just wants his brother to be happy.

I'm so glad I found the one for me and amazing best friend. Tomorrow was the day we had to get Harry. My dad had made a plan but we didn't talk about it a lot.

Supposedly Madeye an Auror made the plans with him. I knew that tonight was the last night in the flat till next summer. Fred didn't like the idea of me working during the breaks. He wanted to spend time with me. Honestly I wasn't opposed, he's the love of my life any time with him is welcomed.

After another long and stressful day at work it was time for bed. I already knew what the plan was. Lay on the bed and wait for Fred. (damn a rhyme💀) 

He looked like today was one of the worst days.

"Fred?"

"Don't." He said sternly.

I don't know how I had forgotten that when it's that time of night, he only allowed me to call him daddy.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Are you okay?"

"I will be in a few. Tonight was one of the toughest. With all the paperwork,calls,kids and craziness, i'm all over the place."